What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some ProV1 reloads, the new ones are just a bit too expensive for my blood @ ~$4 a ball. I'm considering buying the Bridgestone E6 in the optic yellow though. I found a brand new one on the course the other day and shot lights out with it!

Do yourself a favor, game the e6, it's a great ball. Plus the yellow is AWESOME.

I picked up a new pair of kicks. Puma Mens Jigg in white and siler/grey. They look and feel great. i like the fact that they are casual looking enough to wear with shorts, and they still have a nice look with pants. I really like the smart quill spikes. Great traction and very green friendly. Looking forward to picking up some more Puma gear.

I bought some ProV1 reloads, the new ones are just a bit too expensive for my blood @ ~$4 a ball. I'm considering buying the Bridgestone E6 in the optic yellow though. I found a brand new one on the course the other day and shot lights out with it!

im a big fan of the E6 as well, great ball!

My vr pro hybrid came in today and already threw a gp vdr grip on

aefc5923-3136-5877.jpg

aefc5923-315e-e7cc.jpg

tapatalk addict....

looks good krackalackin

Thanks, my new irons should ne here tomorrow. More regripping lol

tapatalk addict....

Thanks, my new irons should ne here tomorrow. More regripping lol

tapatalk addict....

u getting the VR Pro Cavity or is that what you are playing now? u buy them new? and if so, any reason you are regripping them?

u getting the VR Pro Cavity or is that what you are playing now? u buy them new? and if so, any reason you are regripping them?

Getting vr pro cavity, should be here tom. Yes new and I don't like the feel of stock Nike grips

tapatalk addict....

Getting vr pro cavity, should be here tom. Yes new and I don't like the feel of stock Nike grips

tapatalk addict....

ah gotcha, I got me some mizuno mx-300's on the way, should be here saturday and see if I like

Do yourself a favor, game the e6, it's a great ball. Plus the yellow is AWESOME.
Love the e6 Bridgestone

I'm not too sure if I'm getting too long in the tooth to wear trendy clothes. Seeing that my wife said I'm missing a couple of key colours I bought a Electric Blue Greg Norman dri-fit (solid...no stripes). Likely I will have no more purchases until I order my ML 4 head and Nunchuk shaft.

Alex

And here it is! Loving it during practice - playing tomorrow if the weather holds out!
795a1169-a662-9018.jpg

795a1169-a682-7a68.jpg

795a1169-a6a8-b831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my frog head cover in the mail today from Patty at Blind9! It looks cool. Plus I'm going to golf galaxy after work, got a good sale on Nike rain gear. So I may walk out with those and more B330-RX's.

Just got my new driver today! Excited to get out and hit it!

I picked up an iping cradle for my iphone. Look forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

Ordered some prov1 practice balls. I also almost pulled the trigger on a bushnell v2 for chf 328. When I walked out of the shop the guy offered me 25% off. Might have to take him up on that. But that would be tough on my student's budget since i already bought my 710CBs for £500 and another vokey wedge a couple of weeks ago.

Still got some expensive purchases ahead. Pretty sure Im gonna replace my R9 driver with a 910d2 and I also need a new putter since my current one is crooked. Oh and a 19 degree hybrid or a 5 wood.

My irons came in today :)

aefc4479-d241-9e05.jpg

aefc4479-d257-8de3.jpg

tapatalk addict....

Nice Matty - congrats!

Tappin' from my iPad!

You get the new grips on them yet Matty?

You get the new grips on them yet Matty?

No, ordered black widow, widow maker grips online. Hopefully next week.

tapatalk addict....

nike mens extreme spot 3 golf bag, traded the niblicks in plus coupons....9 bucks out of pocket

Got my frog cover in the mail today. Plus went to golf galaxy. They had Nike rain gear sets reg $130 down to $59.99 plus 25% off. So I got a frogger brush and another dozen of the B330-RX. Then I had $10 in rewards. So out the door $75.75! Awesome deal!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Got my Mashie M3 (thanks dubbledxu) and my FL 3W in the mail today and I played 9 and loved them.

Got my frog cover in the mail today. Plus went to golf galaxy. They had Nike rain gear sets reg $130 down to $59.99 plus 25% off. So I got a frogger brush and another dozen of the B330-RX. Then I had $10 in rewards. So out the door $75.75! Awesome deal!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

That is a great deal. Nice buys.

Just picked up a Lefty Nike Wedge- want to try my luck with a purple and gold paintfill for my old college roommate. I was inspired by a thread here at THP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back