What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny to see the explosion of people using the belly putters.

guess its the same kool aid that gets us to buy the same drivers and irons the pros use too

I thought the same way, but I tested with one last week and kind of liked it. I think a big thing is getting the right length.

That has a lot to do with it, having rolled many of them at a local course on the practice green, it all comes down to length. For me, I like the 40". It doesnt feel like it's crammed in to me, but at the same time is still stablized. Just has a nice feel to it. If you go too long, it's just uncomfortable and awkward.

funny to see the explosion of people using the belly putters.

guess its the same kool aid that gets us to buy the same drivers and irons the pros use too

I have said that I would use ladies equipment if it meant I would score better. I used a belly putter on Sat and Sunday, then back to my Method 003 for Mondays round. Still figuring out which I putt better with.

I have said that I would use ladies equipment if it meant I would score better. I used a belly putter on Sat and Sunday, then back to my Method 003 for Mondays round. Still figuring out which I putt better with.

sound like you need a ladies belly putter

sound like you need a ladies belly putter

I didn't know what you meant, then I realized you were from OH so I just stopped caring hehe

I didn't know what you meant, then I realized you were from OH so I just stopped caring hehe

my reply was a solution to both of your statements....one that you wanted to try belly putters and two that you were willing to play ladies clubs

and please, I can take jokes about Ohio from just about anyone, but that list doesnt include people from new york, thats for damn sure

Cheers guys! Much like Jman, I have a problem (as my wife will attest to). I seem to have no will of my own when it comes to tour issued unreleased shafts that I can test and then resell.

Nothing wrong with it if you accept it ST.

Nothing wrong with it if you accept it ST.

That I've done. All I have to do is keep thinking of it as prep for when I can finally do custom fitting for people after winning the lotto heh.

Picked up my new SeeMore Si2 today. Love it! The head weight is more thanvI thought it would be which is awesome, and I like the firmness of the insert as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up my new SeeMore Si2 today. Love it! The head weight is more thanvI thought it would be which is awesome, and I like the firmness of the insert as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice pick up! You'll enjoy it, I'm sure!

2012 Ogio Monster Travel Bag- Charcoal

getting ready for the 2012 outing.... one purchase at a time!

Nike VR Tour STR8-Fit 3wood that hopefully performs as well as the driver I own. Also a new LSU Tiger Mascot headcover to protect it.

Take 38 putts in a round then tell me you can't do it, because you will be considering it.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy
Couple of golf lessons might also do the trick! :bashful:

Didnt buy it today, but got it today!

Blue THP Mesh Hat, THP Putter Cover (could be the nicest putter cover I have ever seen), THP Grips for my wedges, Epoch Tees and Poker Chips.

Heck of a haul if I do say so myself.

Didnt buy it today, but got it today!

Blue THP Mesh Hat, THP Putter Cover (could be the nicest putter cover I have ever seen), THP Grips for my wedges, Epoch Tees and Poker Chips.

Heck of a haul if I do say so myself.

Very nice!! I think I can say that we safely own MANY identical products.

Very nice!! I think I can say that we safely own MANY identical products.

LOL, surely so. Now I just have to teach myself how to put the grips on (something I need to learn anyway).

LOL, surely so. Now I just have to teach myself how to put the grips on (something I need to learn anyway).

You have the compressor and gun? PM me if you need to.

My vr pro hybrid came in today and already threw a gp vdr grip on

aefc5923-3136-5877.jpg

aefc5923-315e-e7cc.jpg

tapatalk addict....

nice pickup dude.....massive bag!

2012 Ogio Monster Travel Bag- Charcoal

getting ready for the 2012 outing.... one purchase at a time!

this is something I want to do over the winter as well

nice pick up Matty!

My vr pro hybrid came in today and already threw a gp vdr grip on

aefc5923-3136-5877.jpg

aefc5923-315e-e7cc.jpg

tapatalk addict....

I bought some ProV1 reloads, the new ones are just a bit too expensive for my blood @ ~$4 a ball. I'm considering buying the Bridgestone E6 in the optic yellow though. I found a brand new one on the course the other day and shot lights out with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back