What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Thanks Dent, btw....those are Under Armour shorts, just picked em up and so far I'm a fan. Very light weight and when I was done wearing them you could barely tell the had been worn! I love that!
How far above the knee are the UAs? I almost picked up a pair online.

These sit just above or right at my knee.

I was too until about 3-4 washes in, they started to fall apart. All four of the pairs I own. Same with GG's UA skorts as well. Glad to see they are making some stylish plaids now.

HOLY SMOKES!!! Are you serious!? I better not wash these babies very often then, scheez...that really sucks- for $59 a pair they better last or I'll be bitchin' to someone (not that they'll care but...).

I'm wearing this outfit: Orange Ping Hat, Mint colored Ashworth shirt, Brown Sligo Belt, Chrome colored Sligo shorts, White/Orange Adidas shoes.

Click thumbnail for larger view.

p4123065dt.jpg
jpg

Its official folks. We converted Gummi Bear.

Nice outfit Gummi- I'm so glad those shoes have some orange in them to accessorize that hat....I was just about to get worried until you came through with the shoes--nice work! I'll bet you play well today...hard NOT to when you look THAT smooth!

Blue madras capris, matching solid blue polo with the madras fabric in the placket and under the collar, the white sligo belt, and my Sandbaggers shoes (courtesy of THP). I figured I'd try them on the range; they're much easier for me to wear on ground than on pavement or hard floors.

Sounds like a good one Claire.

Last round I went with the baby blue/white/grey plaid nike shorts, and a baby blue mock.

Under Armour tank top underneath a Brown Abercrombie Shirt with Abercrombie plaid shorts and Nike Vapors, with a brown Srixon hat.

This is for Mo Hacker: plain blue shorts, white polo (with logo from the island up in Maine where my inlaws spend their summers), white braided belt, white hat and shoes.

Yawn!

In today's round I wore this exact outfit, except the belt was just a black Nike belt.

510966255_GecGK-M.jpg

501389245_Vu3nZ-S.jpg

I love the shoes! The rest is nice too, but I'm realizing I don't have nearly enough golf shoes.

You can never have too many shoes. Ask Imelda

You can never have too many shoes. Ask Imelda

I always have a desk drawer at work, full of shoes. A fellow who used to work for me referred to it as the Imelda Drawer.

We actually just bought 3 tier shoe racks for the garage for golf shoes.

Wore this outfit with a pair of Nike Vapor shoes.
548479037_ELGVh-M.jpg

Wore this outfit with a pair of Nike Vapor shoes.
548479037_ELGVh-M.jpg

nice JB:D I like the yellow pants .... really sharp lookin'

They look very yellow in the picture. Actually they are closer to lime green.

Microfiber pants in French blue with a matching 3/4 sleeve polo--collar trimmed in green and white. No belt with these pants.

I didn't have time to change before The Kid's baseball game. Drizzly and mid-50s. I stll had golf socks on, and I couldn't feel my ankles by the end of the game.

Black gingham capris and matching Glove It glove (it was a perfect match, too), and everything else black.

At her golf clinic this week, Boo Girl and a friend played in a bunker. Now she's upset because the palm of her glove is stained from the sand.

Light colored Nike pants, light colored US open hat, white with light blue stripes Greg Norman shirt, Nike belt, Nike shoes...damn I am almost a walking Nike ad.

Today I had on one of my go to outfits.

437895850_wN7FP-M.jpg

437921934_ECHvU-M.jpg

551892465_zynve-M.jpg

Back