What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Those shoes were a gift from GG for last years bday.

Great choice GG! :clapp: Those are great shoes! JB you are a lucky man.

I dig those shoes too. I hope Ecco comes out with some better styles next year in the Flexor line.

Me too Harry. We will be checking them out at the show and hopefully you are right. The limited edition stuff we took pictures of is nice, but too expensive.

League opens for the season in 80 minutes. It's chilly out: white, polo-style sweater with stylized argyle in green and blue with a brown overlay, brown no-wale cords with brown belt, hat in blue that matches the sweater, black shoes (I don't own brown golf shoes).

During my round this morning, I had these shorts and belt on.
I wore a white PAHR shirt with them.

510967455_xRwjx-S.jpg

Tell us they aren't that shiny in real life.

They arent.

I'm about to head out into the rain to play, but at least I'm wearing my Sligo shorts & belt with a Loft 8° shirt, and the grey Bridgestone hat I was looking for.

Awesome GB. You have to lay that outfit out and get a pic so we can see how it turned out with the hat.

Worse this exact Sligo Outfit to the range today and if we play later, to the course.

510996418_5Yku4-L.jpg

Wore this exact Sligo Outfit to the range today and if we play later, to the course.

510996418_5Yku4-L.jpg

What happens if you pair that shirt with yesterday's shorts? You'd certainly distract your playing partners!

Here's what I wore. It looked pretty dang good, I think. I wore my black shoes with this.

Click for a larger view:

Awesome GB. I knew we could convert you to a style guy on the course...hehe

Yesterday I wore a tan pair of UA shorts and a navy Nike shirt with red stripes. I picked these to wear because they were poly and the forecast was for scattered thunderstorms. It rained on us a few times but the showers only lasted a few minutes. It was more about practicality than style....

I wore a pair of socks, some clean underwear, Nike golf shoes, very light tan Nike golf pants and a orange & white striped Callaway shirt.

Now some of you clothes ho's have got me looking for a cool belt, thanks a lot as that's just what i need to do, spend more money.

Does spectating count?

Berry cords (with stretch), black polo shirt, black sweater with multi-colored argyle, black belt and shoes.

Does spectating count?

Berry cords (with stretch), black polo shirt, black sweater with multi-colored argyle, black belt and shoes.

Is "Berry" a color or a style?

I wore black shorts with a white and baby blue Nike Body mapping polo and a black titleist hat. Probably could of worn a white belt but stuck with the black JL one.

PS: The place I played had a rule in the dress code that your shorts couldnt go 4 inches above the knee. Dont worry guys, mine were at the knee, I left the OP cords at home.

Today I wore the super shorts again, with a red (w/white, blue and black) pinstripes, a blue PING hat, and brown/white saddle shoes (*and of course my Sligo belt).

Back