What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played with Tracy's dad today at a new course that I wont go back to any time soon. Had to bag the driver as it still goes no where but way right and short. Played the 3W all day from the tee and even then didn't get much distance. I'm super frustrated with my swing right now. I just don't get going from fighting hooks to weak slices. Even my long irons are going right on me. Played the back a little better and had 13 putts which was solid. And it wasn't tap in putts from chipping close either. I made some really nice long putts on the back. So I'll take that as my positive from this round.

f72fb04b.jpg

try it now

Yep, it is working now. Nice round, without those 2 doubles it would have been very nice. I saw that you hdcp dropped .4 with the round so keep up the good work.

Today may have been my best ball striking day of the year, too bad it was just a scramble. My putting sucked today, but driver and irons were on fire. I also chipped another one in for birdie, #13 for the year.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I shot a zero, the weatherman lied and said it was going to rain.. Didn't rain a lick.. :angry:

I'm so frustrated with my entire game this year...I have never been more inconsistent in my life. My inconcistencies last year were shooting low 80's and having a bad day where I had a blow up hole and shot high 80's. This year I will play great and shoot low 80's and high 70's for a couple weeks, and then I will just completely lose everything to where I am shanking the ball all over the place, hooking the crap out of a few shots, and just flat out suck for a few weeks. I just shot 78 last weekend, and went out three times this weekend and couldn't break 90. Instead of playing well and having a few bad shots each round I keep having all bad shots with just a few good shots each round. This has gone on all year and I'm getting so frustrated with the whole thing...I just don't know what to do....it was a huge blow to my pride today to get beat by my father in law, who plays golf once a year, and it was his first round since the beginning of last summer!

248-7036557-7036818

I didn't score very well today. I played 36 holes and I shot a 100 on both 2 courses with slopes of 123 and 134. The good part of the day was playing again with Dr. Teeth. What a stud on the golf course.

I didn't score very well today. I played 36 holes and I shot a 100 on both 2 courses with slopes of 123 and 134. The good part of the day was playing again with Dr. Teeth. What a stud on the golf course.

Sorry you didn't play well, but I'm glad I got to meet you guys and glad you got to play Heron Lakes. Hopefully we can play together sometime soon.

I shot 77, par 71 after a level par front nine, although to be fair it was quite windy, it's still pretty bad..

Shot another crappy 97 in the final day of our tourney, needless to say we didnt win any $$

I shot 77, par 71 after a level par front nine, although to be fair it was quite windy, it's still pretty bad..

Man Lawrence, that is a really good score in high wind, many people don't like playing in the wind but I love it. I am not especially good at playing in the wind but it is really fun to me trying to figure the infulence the wind will have on the shot (or sometimes putt). As I think about it, I pretty well love to play golf in any condition other than lightning.
:D

My wife beat me again today. I shot a 42-39 81, she shot 39-41 80. Just one stroke but I'm the one doing the laundry today. I knew I should have used the foot wedge on 18. :angel:

Same course:

Shot 91 on Saturday with 31 putts. Poor wedge game and pulling irons left of tiny greens killed me.
Shot 95 yesterday with 32 putts. Poor wedge game again killed me and easily cost me 10 strokes.

Must get wedge game fixed ASAP.

My wife beat me again today. I shot a 42-39 81, she shot 39-41 80. Just one stroke but I'm the one doing the laundry today. I knew I should have used the foot wedge on 18. :angel:

Love it! :clapp:

Played with Tadashi today at Grand Cypress and we were able to get in 9 holes before the rain really set in. He got the best of me and my $5 with a 39-41 score. It was a struggle out there for me today, but playing with Tadashi is a blast. Not only does he play at my pace, he plays well, so it works out rather well. We have our rain checks ready so I can get a rematch.

Played with Tadashi today at Grand Cypress and we were able to get in 9 holes before the rain really set in. He got the best of me and my $5 with a 39-41 score. It was a struggle out there for me today, but playing with Tadashi is a blast. Not only does he play at my pace, he plays well, so it works out rather well. We have our rain checks ready so I can get a rematch.

Sounds like a great day, Tadashi was a blast at the Media day during the MC and I know he would be great to play with.

I'm curious JB. What is your normal pace? Since i've heard you talk about playing quick but how quick?

glad you had a good one out there today, even if it was only for 9 holes. Tadashi worked his tail off on media day at TMC. He's a great dude. I'd love to tee it up with him at some point.

I'm curious JB. What is your normal pace? Since i've heard you talk about playing quick but how quick?

As fast as someone can play really. I dont take practice swings and for the most part keep the ball in play, so as fast as someone can play, I can play. As a single I finish 18 in about 1:30-2:00. As a twosome, Tadashi and I finished 9 holes in 1:30 and that was with a 10 minute rain stop on the 7th hole.

glad you had a good one out there today, even if it was only for 9 holes. Tadashi worked his tail off on media day at TMC. He's a great dude. I'd love to tee it up with him at some point.

He is a blast to play golf with.

JB and I finished in Sub 3 hrs, in a cart, while I shot 110(that was fun), and it didnt even feel like we were moving that fast.

Yeah, that is a pretty normal pace I would say. Had you been playing your normal golf, we would have finished in about 2:30.

Okay thanks. Typically me and my pops can finish in 3 1/2 hours but that's on a bad day for both of us. 3 hours is what I like when playing with someone. But taking no practice swings? Man that's suicidal haha

Okay thanks. Typically me and my pops can finish in 3 1/2 hours but that's on a bad day for both of us. 3 hours is what I like when playing with someone. But taking no practice swings? Man that's suicidal haha

For some I am sure it is. For others it is beneficial as my body holds up longer.

For some I am sure it is. For others it is beneficial as my body holds up longer.

i had no issues with it when we played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back