What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I beat Josh by 1 and tied Fupresti. Other than that, Waterlefe is stupid hard in the wind!
Waterlefe is stupid hard in general.

Well, I beat Josh by 1 and tied Fupresti. Other than that, Waterlefe is stupid hard in the wind!

That's one way to avoid the question.

Where did you play and did you let Tera swing for you on the front 9?

I know you meant to say on the back? Played Commonground with Randy.

Where did you play and did you let Tera swing for you on the front 9?

We traded swings on the front 9 as I shot a nice 42-43/85. First sub 90 in 7 rounds.

Good warmup on a Doak course before we go out to Ballyneal tomorrow for the real deal.

I struggled to get off the tee again today and went. 47/45=92 at Bide-wee GC here in Portsmouth, VA. My short game and putting was good but I need to get a better long ball.

Played in a monsoon tonight and now I'm at home wringing out my underwear.

41/39 80 with a 3 putt on the last hole. I played the back 9 with standing water all over the greens and had 2 3-putts because of it.
9 Fwy
9 GIR
0 Penalties
0 Doubles or worse.

Played in a monsoon tonight and now I'm at home wringing out my underwear.

41/39 80 with a 3 putt on the last hole. I played the back 9 with standing water all over the greens and had 2 3-putts because of it.
9 Fwy
9 GIR
0 Penalties
0 Doubles or worse.

Like a true Northwesterner. Well done sir.

Shot a 45 over 9 holes. My game off the tee is so awful right now. I know I could/should feel happy with how I was able to play the shorter half of my bag and 16 total putts, including just being money from inside 8' but that gloom of slices off the tee just makes the game kinda unfun right now. Need to track down my instructor and get a tuneup.

Snuck out for a quick round today, I had a few shanks that just randomly popped up and managed a 78. I hit 11 fairways and 11 greens. I pulled the old Titleist out of retirement lol, man I love that club, it's shorter than the SLDR and Cobra but damn it's accurate.

Shot an 89 and broke 90 for the first time. I hit 13 fairways which helped a lot but most important I didn't slice the ball today.

Shot an 89 and broke 90 for the first time. I hit 13 fairways which helped a lot but most important I didn't slice the ball today.
Congrats

Shot a 40/44 today on a pretty tough course for my first single-digit differential on my handicap. Hit 10/14 fairways and of the missed fairways only 1 was trouble that cost me strokes. There were a few strokes that I'd like to have back, but overall I was really pleased with my round, especially my short game, I was getting up and down well and that scrambling saved me. I'm to the point of the year where each round could be my last of the season, and if this was it, I'd be fine with that.

Shot a 40/44 today on a pretty tough course for my first single-digit differential on my handicap. Hit 10/14 fairways and of the missed fairways only 1 was trouble that cost me strokes. There were a few strokes that I'd like to have back, but overall I was really pleased with my round, especially my short game, I was getting up and down well and that scrambling saved me. I'm to the point of the year where each round could be my last of the season, and if this was it, I'd be fine with that.

#DoWorkDotCom - still valid, and appropriate here. Great round, Ryan.

I had a personal best on the front 9 today for a 44. Then I fell apart and finished with a 99.

I haven't played much since the Gauntlet and my body is breaking down at the turn. My love for the game has been rejuvenated!

I think I shot around 86 or so. Only second round since the Bridgestone Championship. Showed some flashes of good things but the touch shots had no touch. Had a great time nonetheless.

Shot 68.*

*Okay, so they used 8-inch cups today because the greens were aerated. :bananadance:

Shot an 81 today in Sat club day. Had 2 very unwanted 3 jacks but had at least 4 lip out so score could have been better.

Shot the weirdest 85 ever today. Had 4 birdies (personal best), but also lost three balls that resulted in an 8 for two holes. Chipped in on a par-3 for birdie, and chipped in on the last hole for par after nearly driving the green with my provisional after losing my first one. To add on to that, I only had 28 putts, although I had zero putts for two holes which helped bring that down.

43/37 = 80

Bad start with a triple on 2 after I thinned a wedge over the green and OB. Did not play well until the 9th hole when I finally said it was time to stop playing "safe/smooth/conservative, etc". Started being a bit more aggressive with the swing and saw good results.

8/14 FW
6/18 GIR
32 putts

Left some strokes out there for sure but looking forward to tomorrow and playing a nice track with 3 other THP'ers!

Nice cookie!

40/37- 77

Eagle and 3 birds bailed me out today.

41/41 on my home course this morning. I was hitting the driver better than normal but had a few errant tee shots that ultimately cost me 3 double-bogeys. I still hit 7 fairways though. Striking the irons and wedges well. Had a few fats here and there but was able to recover with an up-down and save a par or bogey. Hit 10 GIRs for the day. pretty good for me. Putting was so-so. 2 up and downs but that was offset by two 3-putts. I had a look at birdie sever times and missed....burning edges. I didnt leave anything short. Felt good about that. I was playing well enough to break 80 today but got in a hurry on a couple of holes. 2 guys in the foursome were spraying badly and I spent time looking for their ball with them and we would suddenly find ourselves holding up the group behind us. I'd unconsciously hurry, and this is when I was making mistakes. Anyway...a good day for me. I'm very happy with the score and even took home some $$ from the points game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back