What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/9 isn't in my vocab.

Been nursing a bad back for the last 5 days, and its still sore. But went to the course with the intention of trying to play 9 holes. Joined up with my regular foursome and shot 37 on the front! Wow I thought, swinging 1/2 to 2/3 effort is pretty good! Shot 48 on the back 9 to remind me I should have gone home after 9. LOL Hoping my back clears up in the next few days.

The spotty golf continues... 46/41 today. Just can't get off the tee box. Looks like I need to get rid of all drivers lol

46/45-91 today. Started well, but couldn't keep it going.

Shot 42,39 (81) today. Not as sharp as I was Saturday, but still hit the ball well. 12/14 FWs, 9 GIR, 33 putts. Major difference today was putting. I just couldn't buy a putt. I did nit the lip 6 times, but they just wouldn't fall. I'm still pretty happy about my play at the moment. Golf is fun again.

Just the opposite of Ken I suppose. Not striking it very well and up until today the putter has been keeping it respectable. I putted well today but not well enough. Started strong, hitting it well but it didn't last long 87 (42, 45)

Got in a fun Challenge round today
Played the front 9 on my own ball - 8 Pars and 1 @#^%ing Double for a 38
Played the back 9 with a higher handicapper for the Kingly sum of $1 and gamed it as follows,
We both hit our Tee Shots and then played the other guys ball to the hole.
It was a great game to play and proved to be a fun contest with me playing to a 3 and him playing to a 19.
I gave him his 8 shots and some really good positions off my tee shots- end results were he shot a net 37 off my tee balls and I shot a 39 off his tee shots as I was able to scramble with the situations he left me in. We had a blast and I look forward to playing more alternate forms of Golf Games in the future!

Played best ball on 2 balls, except for putts. Shot a 41 with 14 putts. Putter was on fire as first four putts all went in, and only one was inside 10 feet. Had a case of the lefts today but hit 4/7 GIR. Definitely need work on second shot and short game. Coming to realize I will never be long, so I need to get close with second shot and save par with a good pitch/chip.

I shot a 115 today. My recently discovered chipping ability left me, and I kept blading past the green. I hit my driver fairly well, which is to say that I didn't have any 25 yard drives and didn't hook any out of bounds. I even found a couple of fairways.

40. Double double to start, boo.

40 after starting +4 is SOLID!

Thanks buddy, I'm legitimately playing better than I ever have lately. I think it's just because I finally let go and I'm just golfing again.

Delaware Water Gap ... 42 on front (tough course, played well) ... 48 on back (FAIL - not an even lie on the whole back 9 - no excuse, just always struggle with back 9)

After shooting 2 consecutive rounds in the 70's I thought today would make it 3 but my good putting and ball striking decided to go on holiday and leave me. I went on to score my worst score since August with a 87. After a bad front 9 with a +7 43 I started the back 9 with 5 bogeys then I gave up and didn't care, surprisingly I played better then and had some par's. Such a weird game this golf stuff lol.

Got out and played 6 holes before rain forced a halt. Back felt better and was hitting the ball decent. 2 Buddies, a nice cigar, and in spite of the bad weather, a nice 6 holes!

To busy for the golf course today but I shot 2 squirrels in the garden. Best to shoot them before they find a hole and get into your loftspace. Took 4 shots so 2 over par.

Really inconsistent 92 (51/41) with 38 putts (7/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR). Played a 3 hole stretch on the front at +10 (9-7-7).
Back 9 was good and could have been better if I dropped a few putts.

I shot an 81 today which some of you ringers would turn ya nose up at but I was happy. The biggest thing for me today was my chipping which I have to give credit to my homeboy ole man DawgDaddy. Much better boss man :thumb:

Nice round Bill!

Good shooting Partner! Keep on gettin on

Eighty stinkin seven. Guess I'm horrible even from the whites.

Well, I beat Josh by 1 and tied Fupresti. Other than that, Waterlefe is stupid hard in the wind!

51/39...glad to see that front nine guy pack it up and go home.

Way to rebound doug!

51/39...glad to see that front nine guy pack it up and go home.
Where did you play and did you let Tera swing for you on the front 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back