What are you watching (No Spoilers)

The Windy Masters

Watched Oppenheimer last night. It was good, but I expected something else.

Rewatching The Jinx. Robert Durst: I did not kill my best friend. I did dismember him. What a crazy line

Shogun…..まじで?!!!!!!

Fallout, Ep. 6

Fallout episode 5

Freaknik documentary on Hulu

Finished The Gentlemen and now watching Shameless with my wife. Both are awesome

Finished The Gentlemen and now watching Shameless with my wife. Both are awesome
Shameless is without a doubt one of my favorite shows EVER.

I gave up on The Gentlemen, probably need to go back and finish it.

Shameless is without a doubt one of my favorite shows EVER.

I gave up on The Gentlemen, probably need to go back and finish it.
I watched about 5 episodes of Shameless by myself before I had my wife catch up, thought it might be a bit much for her, but she loves it. The characters are just all amazing.

Did you not like The Gentlemen? We binged the **** out of it.

I watched about 5 episodes of Shameless by myself before I had my wife catch up, thought it might be a bit much for her, but she loves it. The characters are just all amazing.

Did you not like The Gentlemen? We binged the **** out of it.
First season of Shameless?

It wasnt that I didnt like it, but I had so much other stuff to watch that I just never want back to it.

First season of Shameless?

It wasnt that I didnt like it, but I had so much other stuff to watch that I just never want back to it.
We're about half way through season 2 I think. Was so happy to see how many seasons there are!

We're about half way through season 2 I think. Was so happy to see how many seasons there are!
How have you not watched? The character development is so good. I need to rewatch that one from the beginning. I watched when it was weekly drops!

I am really enjoying shogun. I think it is extremely well done.

How have you not watched? The character development is so good. I need to rewatch that one from the beginning. I watched when it was weekly drops!
I had never even heard of it until recently. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I had never even heard of it until recently. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Oh sh*t. Enjoy the ride, it's crazy! Such a great show. Steve Howey as Kevin Ball could be one of my all time favorite TV characters. Absolutely brilliant.

Oh sh*t. Enjoy the ride, it's crazy! Such a great show. Steve Howey as Kevin Ball could be one of my all time favorite TV characters. Absolutely brilliant.
I'm a big fan of Carl, but they're all great. Kevin and Veronica are amazing.

Worldwide Golf Championship: Preview Show.

Might have to put more coins on the board. @JDax, @Jman and @Scooby45 with the info bombs!

I'm a big fan of Carl, but they're all great. Kevin and Veronica are amazing.
Carl is great throughout.

Lip is awesome.

But, Fiona is my girl.

Carl is great throughout.

Lip is awesome.

But, Fiona is my girl.
Animated GIF

Back