What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what you started Dyna? LOL Claire is not going to be happy with all of the non alchoholic drinking going on in her thread.haha

See what you started Dyna? LOL Claire is not going to be happy with all of the non alchoholic drinking going on in her thread.haha

I'm not either, but I'm on a diet before the trip to Hawaii. I'm drinking a diet dr. pepper right now :eek: muuuuuch rather have a beer or gin & tonic. I bet I can find one after the softball game tonight

I'm not either, but I'm on a diet before the trip to Hawaii. I'm drinking a diet dr. pepper right now :eek: muuuuuch rather have a beer or gin & tonic. I bet I can find one after the softball game tonight

Lite beer won't hurt........gin & diet tonic won't hurt much either lol

I am drinking one of my favorite drinks, orange juice and cranberry juice mixed. For Claire, add in some vodka and you have a Madras. Also good with champagne instead of a Mimosa.

congrats on 500

Congrats Soxy!

500sellouts.jpg

hey hey come on now, for some of us it isnt "legal"-but i live in wisconsin if that says anything...................

She'll get over it.:D

Right now I am having Gatorade Fierce.

Im drinking a Murphys Stout and watching the Dodgers about to lay a a** whooping on the Mets.

Knob Creek bourbon :good:

Vault Zero. Does that count? :D

Guinness

Me too, so good.

It’s like drinking ice cream! I hope to make it to Ireland in the next couple of years to play some links golf during the day and drink Guinness and Irish Whisky in the evening.

It’s like drinking ice cream! I hope to make it to Ireland in the next couple of years to play some links golf during the day and drink Guinness and Irish Whisky in the evening.

There is nothing better than a cold Guinness or Murphys on a hot day. I could imagine drinking one in Ireland would be even better.

Hvaing a mixed berry Powerade Zero right now, pretty good too. Although I did have a raspberry weiss microbrew beer with lunch today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back