What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diet Mountain Dew at present. But this weekend we had:

9.dierberg.jpg

2006 Dierberg Estate Chardonnay (label borrowed from 2005 bottle)

28850.jpg

2003 Arcadian Dierberg Vineyard Pinot Noir (label borrowed from 2002 bottle)

coffee with a little irish creme in it :banana:

Last night at the party, we brought a 2005 Justin Cabernet. I love Justin Cabs.d Inexpensive and quite tasty. This one did not disappoint. Very good with good fruit up front and a nice slow finish that had hints of chocolate.

3rd espresso of the day - had two before golf and now this one. I should probably stop at 3.

Bud Lite Lime. Didn't think I'd like it but I might be getting hooked.

Arizona Iced Tea (Lemon)

An unlabeled 2005 Bordeaux. Very odd wine, but it is opening up nicely.

#1 was gin and tonic with splash of lime.

#2 is a gin with splash of tonic and lime.

Berry flavored Propel water.

An ice wine, in an airplane bottle size. I'm being really lazy and drinking it out of the bottle. I'm not impressed, and that may be why.

I think there is a joke in there somewhere about drinking wine out of a bottle. I love Ice wine and it is almost always in a 375 size. Do you know which winery it is?

I think there is a joke in there somewhere about drinking wine out of a bottle. I love Ice wine and it is almost always in a 375 size. Do you know which winery it is?

Reif Estate, near Niagara Falls. 2005.

Dont know that one.

Canadian Whiskey

Study finds beer not linked to beer belly
By admin, July 6, 2009 2:30 pm
Study finds beer not linked to beer belly | World News | News.com.au

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Study follows 20,000 beer drinkers
* Weight doesn’t gather in beer-gut region
* Heaviest drinkers put on more weight

BEER-LOVERS can drink as much as they like without having to fear developing a beer-belly, according to new research.

The UK’s Daily Mail broke the welcome news to British beer-lovers yesterday, claiming that scientists have proven a beer-belly is purely the result of genetics.

An eight-year study of more than 20,000 beer drinkers - 7876 men and 12,749 women - found that while heavy drinkers will put on weight, it won’t necessarily be around the beer belly region.

The heaviest drinkers - those who drank more than a litre a day - put on the most weight.

But when the researchers then measured hip-to-waist ratios to establish which drinkers developed a pot belly, the results were randomly spread across all drinking groups.

The study was published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition

A different study showed that it is however linked to:

Dating uglier people
Pregnancy in my high school
Dating uglier people
Lots of fun and then lots of headache
dating uglier people

Lemon Propel at work.....Corona at home right now

Lemon Propel at work.....Corona at home right now

Drinking afternoon coffee wishing it was something "stronger." Catching some serious wife aggro about golfing so much... le sigh..

Crystal Light metabolism+ Peach Mango Green Tea. Not a bad drink for lunch, one of those instant packets mix with bottle water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back