What are you building? (Club style)

Executive decision made since it’s a testing situation, plus, there’s some THP Green in there.

IMG_6552.jpeg

My ferrules are boring. But I’m still out here building a set of irons.

IMG_0340.jpeg

now we wait.

IMG_0341.jpeg

Options are good. Sometimes
Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

IMG_6681.jpeg

I want to build some p790 style irons.

Epoxied the adapter on the LIN-Q red shaft earlier and plan to put the grip on tonight

Installed the new Lamkin UTX+ grips on my main set, wanted to try something a bit firmer than the Sonar+ I played last year.

I built a 7i last night using an extra 7i SGI head and an older TT steel shaft I had laying around.

I thought I'd grabbed the Dynalite Gold XP but when I took it out to take a few swing with it, discovered I'd erroneously grabbed a Dynamic Gold R300 instead. This is the first time I'd ever built a club with shims so that the .355 shaft would fit the .370 hosel. I must have done something right because the head never flew off.

Anyway, after playing the last several years with graphite iron shafts, I wanted to test a game improvement head with a steel shaft before ordering a new set of heads 9-6i and some FST 90 steel shafts. Since I hit the "new" club with that heavy DG fairly well, I decided the 100g FSTs would be ok... at least until I get bored with them and switch back to graphite. :ROFLMAO:

Built an Aretera Alpha One Blue to test in my driver, will get it out today to see on the course.

Gotta swap the steel shaft in my Cleveland 11c putter for the All In shaft from my 10.5c, and put the steel in the 10.5c.

Back