What are you building? (Club style)

Mixed Martial Arts Wow GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

Thank god I'm a hoarder and had enough grips for these builds. 6 down, 9 to go.

At age 78 I've simply decided to forget my hybrids (which I've never had much luck with!) and build a #11 wood. I intend for it to be my 150 club....it seems like the last few years, I struggle at the beginning of the season to figure out which club will be my 150....then the rest of my irons fall into place from there. Last year I messed
around with several hybrids of various lofts, and wound up having the most success choking way down to the bottom of the grip on my 9 wood and taking a 3/4 swing.
So I just bought a component 9 wood head (Acer XDS by Hireko). It arrived today, so I paired it with an Aldila NV 55 gram senior flex shaft. Tomorrow, I'll cut to fit and grip it so it's ready when the rain we're having finally goes away. Stock photo below.....
1712107320064.png

Regripped 2 putters for a friend and an iron of mine

IMG_1580.jpeg
530’s D1 SW, std length, 1° upright, will get roo’s on them tonight.

Thank god I'm a hoarder and had enough grips for these builds. 6 down, 9 to go.
Soooo much work to start on today. 😳

Oddball build: 58* Vokey on a 6i super-dooper-soft-stepped S300. Who knows what this will turn out to be.

Eventually we'll all thank you for the work when the articles/reviews come out....
Always appreciate those that actually take the time to read them haha

Why doesn’t every manufacturer use the same drop weights?

Bore weights
Depends on how much weight they can remove before negatively affecting the structure, remove too much and they could have a higher rate of failures with tolerances. So smaller diameter deeper for some while shallower and wider for others.

Once my components show up, I'll be rebuilding the Z-Forged. And by me - I mean someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Today is Edel SMS Pro 5-PW with DART V 120F5’s at 1/2” long weighted out to D5.

@TRyan ive got options…

IMG_6548.jpeg

Whatcha got in a 50-65 weight range, low-mid launch, in a stiff? Oh and cobra adapter. haha
If you are looking for Stiff 60g driver shafts with Cobra adapters I have several that need a new home.

If you are looking for Stiff 60g driver shafts with Cobra adapters I have several that need a new home.
I’ve got his hook up to be delivered in person soon 😜

@ddec I’m bringing something for you, and you HAVE to play it….

@TRyan

We have to make a choice 😳

IMG_6549.jpeg
IMG_6550.jpeg
IMG_6551.jpeg

Back