What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Balls don't count.

I've lost a range finder, ball markers, divot tools, head covers (one I'm convinced was stolen), towels, club brushes, ear buds and airpods, and a GPS device (H4). I've had one particular divot tool turned in a couple of times and fortunately still have it. A ball marker with special meaning for me was also turned in.

Other than the divot tool and ballmarker, nothing ever made its way to lost and found.

Ball markers, towels, rangefinder. Club brush.

most common one for sure is headcovers. I carry my bag so sometimes they fall off and i don't notice

Lost a ball marker once. I used to stick one on the outside of the magnetic pocket and it must have fallen off.

Divot tools and ball markers that my kids gave me for Fathers day, still bummed about that one. A couple towels......which funny enough I saw the guy with it (I'm the only one with bright green) load it up in his car and take off after league....

Oh I’m going to need some time for this list.

Numerous divot tools. Putter cover. Prescription Sunglasses (really thought those would be turned in but no luck).

Left a range finder but went back the next day and got it. Lost a couple of headcovers and a ball marker

Been pretty lucky to not have lost much. I think I've lost a ball marker or two, but other than that, can't recall anything super important or expensive.

I've left several items on the cart and was able to retrieve them. Towels, gatorade, cell phone.

Divot tools and ball markers for me.

My wedding ring. That is not recommended.

I'm normally pretty good and don't lose things, however in the last 2 weeks I lost my personalized Bandon Dunes ball marker and almost brand new sun glasses.

Range finders x 3, Towels x 4, ball markers x 2, hat x 1, 1/4 zip x1, dignity.

I left a range finder on the cart, realized it before I left the parking lot, and never saw it again.

Ball marker and H4 so far. Both sad days for me as I am normally very diligent on my items.

A Shotscope tag.

Had to buy a complete set of tags because my CDO wouldn't let me use a different tag for that club.

Lazer. Left it in a cart and of course it wasn’t handed in.

Divot tools, sunglasses, rangefinder, jacket, ball markers.

I've left my laser on a cart three times. I've gotten it back every time. Unreal.

Then I lost a Hideaway divot tool two years ago in Myrtle Beach. I was distraught

Lost a SkyCaddie early last year. Went up to the lounge to have lunch, remembered about 15 minutes later that I left the device in my cart, but by the time I returned to the cart shack, it was gone. On the bright side, I was able to go to SkyCaddie's website and report it as stolen, so the recipient had a dead device on their hands.

Back