What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Lost a little orange hand towel one time. It was a neat little towel. Hated to lose it.

That would suck. My key fob (and wallet) goes in the same pocket of my golf bag everytime.
My keys and wallet go in a pocket of my golf bag that I don't access for anything else during a round. It eliminates the chances of them accidentally getting pulled out/falling out.

Oh I forgot I lost my phone SEVERAL times..

All I have to say is thank god for 'Find My' it's scary accurate. Like down to a 3 foot circle. I've easily found my phone everytime I've lost it.

Small price to pay for keeping THP updated in the Live thread :ROFLMAO:

My keys and wallet go in a pocket of my golf bag that I don't access for anything else during a round. It eliminates the chances of them accidentally getting pulled out/falling out.
I keep my range finder in it that pocket until I get to the course. It comes out and keys and wallet go in.

That's a big time fear.
I always set it down on the seat of the golf cart and inevitably it falls off by taking a corner a bit too sharp.

Divot tools and a 1/4 zip. Almost lost my range finder, thankfully the kids cleaning the carts out knew it was mine and they dropped it off at the house (they were on the HS team with my son).

Towel, head cover, Garmin CT10 sensors (expensive loss).

I've mostly just lost towels and ball markers that I can think of.

I've almost lost clubs a few times, but so far they've always been there when I've gone back for them.

Only once did I ever lose a THP headcover, it was turned in though and I was so relieved.

Thanks for the reminder. I've lost a speaker, too, but it was turned in.

I wasn't going to mention this but what the hell. I left my bag at the bag drop. I got a phone call as I was walking to the truck and completely forgot about it. I didn't realize it until the next day when I opened the back to load some things at the hardware store. Massive panic is an understatement. It had my newly arrived Morgan Cup clubs in it. I was sick. I called the course and learned that someone had turned it in.
That would have given me an instant heart attack

Phone, speaker, rangefinder, phone holder, all of my clubs
Left them in/on the cart. Always came back and retrieved the item.

I keep extra divot tools. I lose one a few times a year. Pull my glove out and it goes along for the ride.

A head cover or two and a couple of towels.

Several water bottles, ball markers and most notable and missed…..a 7i and a lw

Couple towels is all that comes to mind.

I have a hard time believing that I actually did this, but I left my DSLR in the cart after a round. That was an expensive mistake :(

I worked in the cart barn at my home course for one year. Here are some things I found left in carts turned in:

A complete set of clubs. (the guy did not come back for them until three weeks later)
A long putter
Cell phonestold th
Speakers
Wallets
Car keys
Wedding ring
Unopened bottle of Fireball whiskey
GPS units & range finders

One time I found a wallet on the golf course. It contained cash, credit cards, drivers licence, and other important papers. I dropped it off at the pro shop and told the staff to tell the owner that I didn't want any reward - I just wanted him to be kind to someone. He showed up looking to see if someone had turned his wallet in. They gave it to him and he left without even saying thank-you.

All of them. I even lost my wife once. 😆

2 headcovers, a range finder, and a 50 degree wedge. All were returned to the clubhouse. One of the perks of living in Idaho😊

Ball markers and at least a dozen cigar holders.

Towel, headcover, speaker, club brush, divot tool, and ball marker.

Back