Video Games Thread

Had to look why I hadn't played this. Xbox exclusive, go figure.
I didnt realize it was on Xbox. I am playing it on the Steam Deck, it's really good.

I just played through Detroit: Become Human and really liked it. The gameplay itself isn’t all that special but the storyline and all the different choices and outcomes are really cool. You could play it through multiple times and get different outcomes.

I just played through Detroit: Become Human and really liked it. The gameplay itself isn’t all that special but the storyline and all the different choices and outcomes are really cool. You could play it through multiple times and get different outcomes.
I LOVE that game

Hmmm... Need to check it out.

Hope ncaa football knocks is all it should be. Maybe they might bring back college
Basketball and baseball as well.Those were some solid games back in the day
I am hoping the college football game is at least good. I know football. I can't say the same about basketball. I wish I knew basketball especially defense. I found a copy of College Hoops 2k8 in Asheville, NC for $3. I tried it and sucked so badly. Listed in on eBay and it brought $96. Great profit. I have a copy of NCAA Basketball 09. March Madness gets me into playing it until I see how bad I suck at it.

Great game. Tons of endings I heard

I think I have taken on too many missions in Starfield. I have pages full of things to do. Also, i feel like I have taken on too much too fast.

I think I have taken on too many missions in Starfield. I have pages full of things to do. Also, i feel like I have taken on too much too fast.
Does Starfield give any inclination as to the suggested level for quests a la Withcer? I've often found games that don't do this more fun, because you can get your ass handed to you. But also, in the Witcher, you can get by quests that are 10+ levels above yours, if you know how to fight.

I've got Starfield installed, but resisting the urge to jump in.

Does Starfield give any inclination as to the suggested level for quests a la Withcer? I've often found games that don't do this more fun, because you can get your ass handed to you. But also, in the Witcher, you can get by quests that are 10+ levels above yours, if you know how to fight.

I've got Starfield installed, but resisting the urge to jump in.
Nope. It doesn’t. I did one quest where I was way in over my head. Was trying to figure out how to go back to a previous save point to get around it. Somehow finished it, but it was quite an effort.

Great game. Tons of endings I heard
Yeah there are multiple outcomes to every chapter. You can have characters live or die in those which will change the story line. Also, based on your choices it will change how characters feel about each other and the public opinion which can all also lead to different outcomes.

Nope. It doesn’t. I did one quest where I was way in over my head. Was trying to figure out how to go back to a previous save point to get around it. Somehow finished it, but it was quite an effort.
Yeah you have to stick to the ones they give you up front for a bit to level up. I forget the level but at one point I just started raiding random bases to level up. Not too hard if you've got decent rifle/marksman abilities (it's been a while). You can hang back and pick most off without getting in too much trouble.

I may fire SF back up. It really is an excellent game, but a total time suck. Think I played only that for like 2-3 months.

Glad our air b and b rental has a ps 5.Was able to use my account and get Baldurs Gate 3 going again.The combat is painstakingly slow.But the story and romance connections you have with the NPC’s are so worth it.It truly is a role playing game where each of your decisions have major or minor implications.Would give it an 8/10.Would easily be 10/10
If it didn’t have the turn base combat and was more an action rpg combat style

Glad our air b and b rental has a ps 5.Was able to use my account and get Baldurs Gate 3 going again.The combat is painstakingly slow.But the story and romance connections you have with the NPC’s are so worth it.It truly is a role playing game where each of your decisions have major or minor implications.Would give it an 8/10.Would easily be 10/10
If it didn’t have the turn base combat and was more an action rpg combat style
It kinda HAS to be turn based combat given its roots haha

Throwing heavy consideration to getting a PS5 for the sole purpose of Helldivers. Anyone aware of good deals/bundles going on now or upcoming?

Currently it's 450 for the disc slim spider man 2 at many retailers

Costco online is $530 but comes with some extras, and I have $200 in credit, but not really sure I need the extras and can use the money for diapers and formula

Pondering a download of Helldivers. Convince me, THP video gamers.

I have heard it is fun with a squad

Haven't been able to pull myself away from the Show to try it out though.
I need to play the Show, havent played it in years.

You can even play it on the switch now haha
Funny enough, I havent turned my switch on since I got the Steam Deck.

Back