Video Games Thread

I really want to buy a PS5 just for HELLDIVERS 2, looks absolutely insane

I would be home for 2 weeks in April and then 3 months in September, and this could definitely get in the way of childcare 😂

My work won't youtube, what game is this? I am intrigued.
Think medieval time fighting, but with modern weapons. I also saw a Ford F150 go 88mph, go back in time, and run over a bunch of knights in armor.

I would be home for 2 weeks in April and then 3 months in September, and this could definitely get in the way of childcare 😂

PS has some freaking awesome exclusive games right now.

PS has some freaking awesome exclusive games right now.
It's on PC too with everyone really wanting it on Xbox also, the current players need reinforcements.. it's a collective game which is so cool too

It is fantastic. I just picked it up on PC with my friends for LAN weekend.

Absolutely an upgrade from HD1 - and way better than a similar game of Starship troopers

NFS Heat continues to be a ton of fun. Glad I only bought this one instead of Unbound too. Only one racing game at a time or else I would have burnt out halfway through this one knowing I still had another one to play.

I also need to finish the last Earth mission in ME:3. I just don't want to make that final decision...

NFS Heat continues to be a ton of fun. Glad I only bought this one instead of Unbound too. Only one racing game at a time or else I would have burnt out halfway through this one knowing I still had another one to play.

I also need to finish the last Earth mission in ME:3. I just don't want to make that final decision...
I wish NFS Most Wanted would hit game pass. Dominated that game when I was in college, and would love to see it make a return.

Also, Rocket League may be the biggest stressor in my life right now. I dont think I have ever played a game that makes me rage like this one.

I wish NFS Most Wanted would hit game pass. Dominated that game when I was in college, and would love to see it make a return.
Small but cool thing for beating Heat. You get the BMW from Most Wanted. I’m excited

Small but cool thing for beating Heat. You get the BMW from Most Wanted. I’m excited
Didnt realize that. I started Heat a while back, didnt make much progress, may need to fire it back up.

My PS5 gaming, that I get to do very little now, is still all Hogwarts Legacy.

But on PC I fired up Witcher 3 and started from the beginning. Never played through it...

That police themed Lambo was effing brutal to outrun. You catch a rainy night and oh god I’m plowing into the guardrail at top speed like a champ with a death wish.

That police themed Lambo was effing brutal to outrun. You catch a rainy night and oh god I’m plowing into the guardrail at top speed like a champ with a death wish.
All gas, no brakes. They were impossible to outrun, just had to hope you hit a high speed 180* on the interstate just right to get away.

All gas, no brakes. They were impossible to outrun, just had to hope you hit a high speed 180* on the interstate just right to get away.
I’d try to get the cop to crash, which sometimes worked and most times resulted in me crashing instead.

have been *loving* GT7 and I’m like you — gotta be one racing game at a time. I was just looking at what would be next whenever I’m down with GT7 between Corsetta, Dirt 5, Crew Motorfest or NFS

Anyone give Skull and Bones a shot? A Pirate RPG seems like fun, but, I dont want to buy it and it suck like most of the attempts at this type of game do.
I had asked for it for a birthday gift. Luckily, I played the trial and removed it from my list.

I had asked for it for a birthday gift. Luckily, I played the trial and removed it from my list.
That seems to be the sentiment from most who have played.

Depressing a game in development for a decade could turn out so lackluster.

That seems to be the sentiment from most who have played.

Depressing a game in development for a decade could turn out so lackluster.
I love pirate games. I just couldn't get into the trial at all. Pretty sad about it because I looked forward to it for so long.

I love pirate games. I just couldn't get into the trial at all. Pretty sad about it because I looked forward to it for so long.
What good ones, other than AC Black Flag, are there?

What good ones, other than AC Black Flag, are there?
I haven't found anything to match the old Sid Meier one I loved. Black Flag is really good.

The storyline of TLOU2 remains insanely impressive

I haven't found anything to match the old Sid Meier one I loved. Black Flag is really good.
Nothing has beaten Sid Meier's Pirates yet. That was pure gold. I tried to get into Black Flag, but it started a bit too slow for me. Maybe I'll take it up again at some point.

Nothing has beaten Sid Meier's Pirates yet. That was pure gold. I tried to get into Black Flag, but it started a bit too slow for me. Maybe I'll take it up again at some point.
Thats kind of where I am at with Black Flag, started it last weekend, but it was sloooow to start.

Thats kind of where I am at with Black Flag, started it last weekend, but it was sloooow to start.
I can and will go through build up to get to the story, but that was just going on too long for my mind at that time.

And since most of my gaming is in sprints and not marathons atm, it's not easy to find the time or energy for slow starts.

I can and will go through build up to get to the story, but that was just going on too long for my mind at that time.

And since most of my gaming is in sprints and not marathons atm, it's not easy to find the time or energy for slow starts.
Same. Most of my time playing is in the evenings, winding down from the day, for an hour-ish. That's what I liked about Hogwarts, could play for 20 minutes or 2 hours and it held my attention and didnt require setting up a whole lot.

Back