Video Games Thread

They’re still not as bad as freakin demiguise statues.

Stupid stupid statues.
I played through this entire last round with only Level 1 unlock spell. Didnt want to go searching for those stupid things.

Last year when I did 100%, finding the last few were just miserable.

I went straight to youtube for that one. Wasn’t messing around getting that alohomora 😂
I’m spiteful though and I want to finish that quest, mostly because I’ve been making sure I do all the mean answers one can do just for funsies.

This Hufflepuff is kind of a dbag and I’m fine with this.

Bought a few of these....

PXL_20240223_234159048.jpg

So… Yes.

Second link is way better 😂

That looks awesome. Dude mowed down an entire medieval army with a ford ranger.

Yeah, I read a few articles about it. Apparently there is a free 8 hour trial, might give it a shot. Seems like everyone was hoping for AC: Black Flag redo in this, and it missed the mark.

I've got it and am just getting started with it. I haven't formed a full opinion yet, but it's definitely rough around the edges. Voice acting is awful. I'd definitely try the trial before plunking down money.

I'll post updates as I play more.

I've got it and am just getting started with it. I haven't formed a full opinion yet, but it's definitely rough around the edges. Voice acting is awful. I'd definitely try the trial before plunking down money.

I'll post updates as I play more.
Keep me posted, I am installing AC Black Flags right now. Will be interested to hear as you play more.

That looks awesome. Dude mowed down an entire medieval army with a ford ranger.
The Apache really felt like cheating. But man this game looks silly fun

The Apache really felt like cheating. But man this game looks silly fun
It does look stupid fun, especially the building/setting up camps.

It does look stupid fun, especially the building/setting up camps.
I can already hear the solo in freebird playing as someone is just mowing down dozens of knights

I can already hear the solo in freebird playing as someone is just mowing down dozens of knights
LMAO, that would be so epic.

Just downloaded Need For Speed Heat since it was on sale for $3. Man these games are fun!

Just downloaded Need For Speed Heat since it was on sale for $3. Man these games are fun!
Need For Speed games are awesome. Spent my college years playing Hot Pursuit, as soon as it hits game pass I am going 100% again.

Also, an hour in to AC Black Flag on the Switch, such a good game so far.. Nothing like starting out firing some cannons.

Any EU4 fans in here? Found myself playing it a lot here lately and decided after playing some partial games with goals I set to try a world conquest since I haven't actually completed it.

So… Yes.

My first thought was "Oh sweet! A knight game where you rise to king sounds awesome."
Then the truck appeared and the guns and it lost me. Looks fun, but I was way more on board with a legit Medieval Times campaign based game

Grabbed the Xbox X a couple days ago. Started Starfield yesterday. A bit overwhelming right now, but once I get settled in, I think it's going to be awesome

My first thought was "Oh sweet! A knight game where you rise to king sounds awesome."
Then the truck appeared and the guns and it lost me. Looks fun, but I was way more on board with a legit Medieval Times campaign based game
There may be ways to keep it ancient and not modern

So… Yes.

This game would help me answer so many ponders I've had of a modern soldier/squad against a medieval army.

Must get, if it doesn't suck in all aspects.

Back