Video Camera for Recording Swing

I use the Flip as well. 4GB, last year's version.

I went with the 3rd generation 4gb, 47.00 was impossible to say no to. Plus, I can get a rechargable battery for it should I want it.

Pretty excited, I won't lie. Now everyone can deal with my Okie accent and terrible swing LOL

I went with the 3rd generation 4gb, 47.00 was impossible to say no to. Plus, I can get a rechargable battery for it should I want it.

Pretty excited, I won't lie. Now everyone can deal with my Okie accent and terrible swing LOL

Bout time you OEM'd something other than a putter. Hehe.

Bout time you OEM'd something other than a putter. Hehe.

Ya should check out the what did you buy thread and see the Staff Bag I OEM'd for the man-cave today too, pretty sweet!

Ya should check out the what did you buy thread and see the Staff Bag I OEM'd for the man-cave today too, pretty sweet!

Damn I missed it. Headed over there now. As soon as I saw JMan as the latest poster I just thought to myself, "Well, just another putter." And I say that with all the love in the world bro. :D

Damn I missed it. Headed over there now. As soon as I saw JMan as the latest poster I just thought to myself, "Well, just another putter." And I say that with all the love in the world bro. :D

No worries, I usually say that too! Hehehe

The best camera I have seen for analyzing a swing in slow motion is the Casio Exilim EX ZR100. 240 fps.

Just got this camera. I wanted the ex-fh100 but its discontinued. The zr100 lost the ability to adjust the shutter speed during high speed shooting, which was an option on the older fh100 model. Since you can't adjust it the clubface and shaft blurs through impact. Going to send it back and order one of the fh100 models from Japan I guess. Love the slowmo though!

Love the slow motion in that video Marc! You could always give that camera to me for Christmas if you're not satisfied. :act-up:

Marc, BEAUTIFUL swing man, just AWESOME!

Back