Vibrant Golf Introduction

should've gone with the matte black dude. TC doesn't do red(s). at any rate, i look forward to seeing them.

should've gone with the matte black dude. TC doesn't do red(s). at any rate, i look forward to seeing them.

I'm the same way, though I thought the red has looked pretty sharp on the clubs we've seen so far.

I'm the same way, though I thought the red has looked pretty sharp on the clubs we've seen so far.

Darn tootin'!!!! :D The red is by far one of my favorites! If you couldn't tell....

Just dropped off another item to be "Vibranted" today.

UPS man just dropped off gift from 9I to 9I (and a lovely import charge too, GRRRR) and that gift is xFT wedges with Spinner shafts all Vibranted up! I probably won't be able to post any pics of them until after Christmas, but rest assured, they will be here eventually!

UPS man just dropped off gift from 9I to 9I (and a lovely import charge too, GRRRR) and that gift is xFT wedges with Spinner shafts all Vibranted up! I probably won't be able to post any pics of them until after Christmas, but rest assured, they will be here eventually!

Don't you love it when you get a Christmas present from yourself? Can't wait to see them

Don't you love it when you get a Christmas present from yourself? Can't wait to see them

Yup, it's pretty nice!! Dude they look awesome, you'll be shipping yours down in no time once you see them!

Waiting for Patrick to call today so that I can send him payment. Everything is all set up and approved and all they need is money and they can finish my putter and send it back. The wait is killing me, I am also not looking forward to the border fees that everyone seems to be paying.

Nerfny gave me a Nike Method putter for christmas. Yesterday she is sitting on the couch and says, you know that would look good with a pearl white shaft on it. Gotta love her

Got my wedge back today. White KBS highrev shaft and a blue ferrule. I must say the colored ferrule is seductively awesome.

Thank you vibrant!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Nice SW, need some pics! The ferrules are sweet and since my putter uses a ferrule they are adding a white one to my putter.

Just got off the phone with Patrick and paid them, and the putter should be shipping out tomorrow if all goes well. Advance pics should be sent to me tomorrow and I am waiting very impatiently :D

I'd like to give a public shout out to Willis and the whole Vibrant Team. As everyone who is familiar with this thread knows, I've been VERY impressed with their work. My putter and wedges look absolutely awesome. But here I'd like to comment on their customer service. As some will know, I've had some issues of late with import fees for products I've bought and had work done on in the States. Willis stepped up for me and I want to issue a huge thank you to him for his efforts and for helping me out. Willis you truly are a great guy and your company is awesome. Thank you very much for everything.

Thats great to hear. I have been dealing with Patrick there for the most part and he has been great. They are shipping my putter back today (maybe) and I have been dreading the border cost. Gotta love Vibrant.

I'm currently debating sending in two more putters, the cleveland classic needs some spice in matte black/spun copper/gold and but I'm stuck on sending the odyssey white steel (matte black/red) or the seemore. I never would have thought something like this would appeal so much to me, but it really does look freaking awesome. Kind of addicting actually!

Back