Vibrant Golf Introduction

JB, maybe the spun copper black for # 5

Thought about that one, but I want to try something different since I am going to end up with so many Spun Copper. But ya never know, I just love that spun copper look.

Thought about that one, but I want to try something different since I am going to end up with so many Spun Copper. But ya never know, I just love that spun copper look.

I think I am going with that one in my Cleveland tomorrow. That or maybe smething drastic like the Orange to match my bag

I love the orange. We have one here for a photo shoot and it is great looking.

I just looked back, I think maybe the Sparkle Bronze in the putter and the Sparkle Titanium in the two wedges. I dunno, so many options.

Just left meeting meetng the guys at Vibrant Golf. These guys are super cool, very knowledgeable and want to help out as much as they can. I took my putter in and I decided with the brite orange shaft and a new oversized black grip. Should have in Friday and will post before and after pics.

JB,

Boy are we going to have fun with those!

Thought you might like some of those. HA!

Just left meeting meetng the guys at Vibrant Golf. These guys are super cool, very knowledgeable and want to help out as much as they can. I took my putter in and I decided with the brite orange shaft and a new oversized black grip. Should have in Friday and will post before and after pics.

Look forward to seeing the outcome.

Awesome Rhino!! Can't wait to see it!!

I went in thinking bronze or platinum, but inthe end I went to match the bag. When I get new irons, or maybe with the wedges we can try other things

That will look really nice. It's awesome you're so close so you can just drop them off!

can't wait to see the results. I'm hoping my putter arrives there today so I can get it back soon.

Gordon, It was great meeting you! Thanks for stopping by!

Willis

I wonder what shafts would look best with the victory reds.... hmm...

matte black!

Spoiler
but you're canadian and a mike weir fan so you'll go white red i'm sure

Ordering two matte black and one black for my Slighter, SSB, and Machine. Too sweet.

Mike who? black is boring!

black's not boring! i think the matte black against a forged/chrome head would look sick! look at the color of the swoosh itself.

yeah, the red shaft would look nice on the VR's. i just shy away from red at all costs dude. sorry, can't help it.

yeah, the red shaft would look nice on the VR's. i just shy away from red at all costs dude. sorry, can't help it.

I kind of feel the same way. I don't know if I would go with a red shaft for my clubs. Looks good on the CG16's JB just put them in, just not my style.

Back