Valero Texas Open [Spoilers]

What's hockey?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

So true here in the deep south, that is the only major sport that I don't follow. No opportunity to play as a kid = no interest as an adult.

So true here in the deep south, that is the only major sport that I don't follow. No opportunity to play as a kid = no interest as an adult.

It's really too bad. Everyone I know who's ever had a true chance at playing the game loves it.

It's really too bad. Everyone I know who's ever had a true chance at playing the game loves it.

Watching hockey with HD is awesome, you can actually see whats going on. It was terrible before they had HD, even withthat stupid pucktracer fox trried.

That's kinda what I think about it, but I just can't seem to get into it at all. Did not play soccer either and the only game I have ever attended was during the olympics in Atlanta (actually the soccer was played in Athens, Ga.) it was a medal round for bronze and was very interesting watching the fans, but the game was something like 3-0, so not very exciting.

BVP is -4 through 7. Damn. Im glad I picked him. He had the most birdies on average last year or something like that.

BVP is -4 through 7. Damn. Im glad I picked him. He had the most birdies on average last year or something like that.

He's been playing some really good golf lately

This tournament is playing more much more difficult than the Masters.

Who the hell is Cameron Tringale...

while I'm all for players getting a career started, I can't stand no-names at the top of the leaderboard.

I've tried to watch this tournament today. Even though I was at that resort and play the other TPC course there, I cannot watch those guys. They just are not holding my attention.

Bridgestone has to be happy with 2 of their guys playing solidly right now. I know they've been excited about Kevin Chappell for quite a while. I'd like to see Chappell or Snedeker take home the title this week.

I did not get to see much today, but I am in the top 10 for the 1st time in 2 months, it has been a rough 2 months to say the least.

Does anyone find it interesting that this tournament seems to be playing more difficult than the Masters?

This tournament is playing more much more difficult than the Masters.
Does anyone find it interesting that this tournament seems to be playing more difficult than the Masters?

What? hehehe

Sometimes that happens. Wind will do that.

Anyone notice that where we had over 3,000 posts in the Masters thread, this one hasn't hit 150 yet?

What? hehehe

Sometimes that happens. Wind will do that.

Anyone notice that where we had over 3,000 posts in the Masters thread, this one hasn't hit 150 yet?
And I think this tournament's been around since the 20's...won by Hogan, Snead, etc. Great tournament with a great history.

This is like watching paint dry! I'm all for having young guns up there trying to break through on the PGA Tour, it's not that part. But the scoring isn't there and there really just isn't that much going on. Now that CBS has the coverage maybe it'll get better. I hope so!

Well, I just tuned in to watch the paint dry, I love watching golf. :golf:

Well, I just tuned in to watch the paint dry, I love watching golf. :golf:
Me too, I'll watch it all regardless but in comparison to what we had last week this one will be a little less exciting. But that's ok, that is another thing that made last week that great.

Back