UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

It's a different game when you aren't losing golf balls during your rounds.

I haven't lost a ball in 63 holes, and hoping to extend that streak 🤞
It really is. And when you can continue from the fairway or near it, it has a drastic effect on score. I hit 50% fairways today. It was fun for a change :D

@DannyLe if I'm looking making the switch to one of these from Ventus Blue TR 6X should I be looking at White or Blue 6F5?

I have a TSPX Lin-Q Blue 6F5 driver shaft coming that’s being tipped 1”. Can’t wait to put it in play in either a Paradym or Ai Smoke!

I have a TSPX Lin-Q Blue 6F5 driver shaft coming that’s being tipped 1”. Can’t wait to put it in play in either a Paradym or Ai Smoke!
Great choice @hadi05

looking forward to your thoughts. based on our conversation about it, I will be shocked if you don't loooove it. I really hope you do!

looking forward to your thoughts. based on our conversation about it, I will be shocked if you don't loooove it. I really hope you do!

I’m sure it’ll be great! Danny Le reviewed some things to see what would be best and I’m confident it’ll be great!

Got some news yesterday that makes me think it'd be a good idea to add this thread to my watch list.

As I said in the Darkspeed thread earlier in the year I tried all of the UST stock options for Cobra and didn't end up finding a fit that I loved. However, my swing was a bit slower back then (96mph) on good days. I did just finish speed training though last month and as a result I've added around 7mph and I've learned how to load/unload in a bit of a different way.

I'm very curious if that change could have also changed how I get along with the UST shafts now. Over the next couple months I'm going to set out to try all the DS/TSPX combo options again. And of course this thread is welcome to join along in my experimentation since I'll be posting my thoughts PRE-Shaft-UP experience here.

I've got the LinQ Blue for the driver & LinQ Red for the fairways coming in the Cobra lineup. Already know that the Blue performs, I'm hoping the Red is the same for the fairways. 👍

Back