UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

It's a different game when you aren't losing golf balls during your rounds.

I haven't lost a ball in 63 holes, and hoping to extend that streak 🤞
It really is. And when you can continue from the fairway or near it, it has a drastic effect on score. I hit 50% fairways today. It was fun for a change :D

@DannyLe if I'm looking making the switch to one of these from Ventus Blue TR 6X should I be looking at White or Blue 6F5?

I have a TSPX Lin-Q Blue 6F5 driver shaft coming that’s being tipped 1”. Can’t wait to put it in play in either a Paradym or Ai Smoke!

I have a TSPX Lin-Q Blue 6F5 driver shaft coming that’s being tipped 1”. Can’t wait to put it in play in either a Paradym or Ai Smoke!
Great choice @hadi05

looking forward to your thoughts. based on our conversation about it, I will be shocked if you don't loooove it. I really hope you do!

looking forward to your thoughts. based on our conversation about it, I will be shocked if you don't loooove it. I really hope you do!

I’m sure it’ll be great! Danny Le reviewed some things to see what would be best and I’m confident it’ll be great!

Back