UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

I have been super impressed with the All-In shaft so far. Played 9 on Sunday and distance control has gotten so much better for me. The greens were really fast and it just felt easier to get the ball within that 2-3 feet circle around the hole. The one thing it has shown me is that I suck at reading greens. I hit so many good putts, only to realize I misread the break. If I can just get on the course more to practice that part, I feel like I'll start seeing a lot more putts dropping. It's crazy at how different it feels and how much better putts feel with the All-In.

Oh, I also really love the new look of the putter...
View attachment 9262166
View attachment 9262167
Was that a red stroke lab shaft? Been pondering putting one in my Versa 12.

Was that a red stroke lab shaft? Been pondering putting one in my Versa 12.
Yeah, it had the red Stroke Lab shaft before I swapped it for the All-In. I had no complaints with the Stroke Lab, but the All-In has definitely been an improvement for me.

I am believer in the All In shaft. Made the switch from the stock shaft in my Ai One #1 to the All In and it's made a huge difference in terms of feel and consistency for me. It feels more stable and I feel more in control of the putter head, especially on longer putts.

Yeah, it had the red Stroke Lab shaft before I swapped it for the All-In. I had no complaints with the Stroke Lab, but the All-In has definitely been an improvement for me.
Was it a straight plug in play or did you have to grind/sand the insert down a bit?

Was it a straight plug in play or did you have to grind/sand the insert down a bit?
I actually had someone do it for me, since I don't have the tools to do it. We measured everything while I was there and it seemed to be a perfect fit. He didn't mention having to sand it down or anything so I'm assuming it was basically plug and play.

After reading through this thread...shaft has been ordered!

Mentioned in the AI One thread that I didn't putt very well with my Jailbird/All-In combo last night, but I did notice a few things.

- The stroke itself felt good, I felt like all my putts stayed true and online.
- I didn't have a good feel for distance control, but I'm attributing that to the weight of the head being a bit different. Felt like I couldn't feel the head through the stroke at times and I'm going to tinker with some heavier weights.
- The Triple Wide/All-In combo is still so good for me, but I know I have heavier weights in that head.
- Had multiple compliments on the looks of the All-In shaft. Couple guys in league wanted to buy one based on looks alone. :LOL:

I want to take another stroll around with this shaft before I make the swap into my 7T. My memories will hold true and I will find myself installing the All-in soon! Just rolled a few putts on my mat and awestruck by how stable this shaft feels.

IMG_3182.jpeg

I have been on a really hard ponder for another All In shaft for a Scotty that I have kicking around. I am holding out hope that UST Mamiya makes a limited edition version, not because the stock graphics aren't awesome, but because I love fun. I saw Old Town Golf has one in white which is pretty trick.

I have been on a really hard ponder for another All In shaft for a Scotty that I have kicking around. I am holding out hope that UST Mamiya makes a limited edition version, not because the stock graphics aren't awesome, but because I love fun. I saw Old Town Golf has one in white which is pretty trick.
White with AI One line would be 🔥❤️‍🔥🔥

Yeah that was...well you know...

When you have a "softer" shaft the head lags a little more creating a "heavier" feel.
This is the explanation of the difference I felt playing a steel shaft Monday to the All-in shaft in my DW. It feels like the head is right where it needs to be in the putting stroke when I used the All-in and the steel shaft felt like it was lagging behind.

After about two years of pondering, a retrofit is on the way. Now, which putter gets an upgrade 🤔

After about two years of pondering, a retrofit is on the way. Now, which putter gets an upgrade 🤔
Correct answer is all of them

Mail Day. Now to get these installed

IMG_9139.jpeg

IMG_9140.jpeg

Mail day tomorrow for me for my all in! Can’t freakin wait!

What putters those going in?
Retro fit is going in the Toulon Chicago

The other one is going in a Odyssey 5K #1 I have on the way.

Back