Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My initials are KD......but the username has to be at least four characters....so I decided on going phonetic. My avatar is me playing #12 at Augusta National. Played there January 23, 2013 (you don't forget a date like that).

Well that's legit, Welcome.

Doubleb21 is for my name which is Brian Bissell. I have been called doubleb for a long time. The 21 is just my favorite number.

The avatar is my wife and I at Ventana Canyon golf resort on a bad ass par 3 on our anniversary weekend.

The return.....

WholeinOne comes from the Biblical book of Colossians where it says that we are "complete in Christ" or whole in One

New profile pic from the 4th green on Kaanpali Kai in Hawaii! I am on the right dad on the left
20190103_094349.jpg

ojosdegatonegro means "Black cat eyes" and is an allusion to a short story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (A colombian nobel awarded writer) titled "Blue dog eyes".

The avatar explains by itself: just my grip.

I grew up on mini bikes and motorcycles in the late 60's and 70's. No helmets required so you get the picture...

Avatar is just a cool picture I found.

Don't have an avatar yet. Only my username. I was playing with a guy several years ago, (can't recall his name) and he remarked that he noticed my "nice, gentle swing." I took it as a compliment and have always remembered.

Don't have an avatar yet. Only my username. I was playing with a guy several years ago, (can't recall his name) and he remarked that he noticed my "nice, gentle swing." I took it as a compliment and have always remembered.

Welcome to THP! Always nice to see another guy from DFW.

Username: M2 is my initials. Giles is a nickname my wife gave me when I lived in Europe. I had a fondness for suits and have quite a few flannel and tweed suits. Giles is the librarian/watcher in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Avatar: I just put this up. I'm on the right and Jose from Cobra Puma Golf is on the left. We were partners for the first round at the 2019 Morgan. Jose is an awesome dude to talk with and play golf with. He is an impressive golfer and has an amazing short game. More importantly he was a solid partner to help me shake my nerves at my first THP event.

The strive for consistency and excellence, par or else. Avatar, basic is for me.

Tiger's back!

tigers back.jpg

Logically username. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to return Captain Wargan to the avatar.

5f628b03a8b3babba07d06ef372cc5d2.jpg

in before the edit ughhhhh

Fun fact... wore that EXACT hat while cutting the grass this past Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thinking of a name change here.... thinking it’s time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it's back to the old familiar Ripsqueak. No more back of Tiger.

ripsqueak-1.jpg

Back