Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My avatar pic was taken during my bachelor party. We rented a big Air-BnB house and it had a putting/chipping green in the back yard and i carried my putter with me everywhere... i recommend this for everyday use in life.

My avatar pic was taken during my bachelor party. We rented a big Air-BnB house and it had a putting/chipping green in the back yard and i carried my putter with me everywhere... i recommend this for everyday use in life.

It would make a great walking stick now that I think about it.

My username is a joke from back when I was waiting tables. It was a nickname that was given to me sarcastically and then it just stuck.

Ducati Girl is a nickname I picked up when I worked in the Harley shop, because obviously I rode my Ducati to work, and it stuck, though it's not my "riding name."

And the avatar is me sideways with my old poochie Jada, one of our last selfies before she died. Alas, I can't figure out how to get us rightways up lol.

"thommo" because my surname is Thomson and have been called thommo since I was 10, "sx" because I live in Essex.

Avatar is Darestoat, the Stoat Without Fear. Obvs.

I've wanted a new username for five years on here haha.

Doubt it'll ever happen.
You could just ask GG.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

i think 2019 is the year i make "McLovin" happen, assuming it's available

I think I might make a change soon...

I've wanted a new username for five years on here haha.

Doubt it'll ever happen.
Some names aren't meant to be changed, Canadan!

It might be time to bring back THE classic Jman avatar....

It would make a great walking stick now that I think about it.

Yup! Walking stick, extra reach, blunt object... many useful things!

Great thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never came across this thread before. Great read! I always wondered about some of these names or even how to
Pronounce them haha. PapaTortuga came about and evolved over the years. First it was Turtle because everyone said I looked like Turtle from Entourage and I ALWAYS wore a hat. I still have a huge hat collection. Then after a three day music festival I was absolutely dead tired and walking really slow so my buddy was shouting at me and calling me Tortuga (Spanish for turtle and I’m Cuban). Then I became a father so naturally it became PapaTortuga.

Avatar is from one of the greatest days of my life. A group pic in front of Cleveland HQ from The Shootout last year. I had only been a member of the forum for a few months before that day, but now I am a lifelong member after meeting some of the incredible people on this forum!

My initials are KD......but the username has to be at least four characters....so I decided on going phonetic. My avatar is me playing #12 at Augusta National. Played there January 23, 2013 (you don't forget a date like that).

Back