USA Men's Soccer National Team

Just

US has so much potential they don't even know it. If they find the right formula, they'll make it far for the WC2026
I bag on Gregg a lot and he has his issues, but at some point the players need to step up and demand better. I am not sure if this generation is just "happy to be there" or going along to no cause issues. I heard the players voted to bring back Gregg which will speak volumes if true.

I bag on Gregg a lot and he has his issues, but at some point the players need to step up and demand better. I am not sure if this generation is just "happy to be there" or going along to no cause issues. I heard the players voted to bring back Gregg which will speak volumes if true.
this is a really good point

Watching the extended highlights it appeared to me this was completely on the players. They came out flat / asleep to give up the terrible goal. Then when Jamaica fell back to protect their lead the USMNT got a ton of chances but couldn't put them away. That part reminded me very much of what we saw at the World Cup.

And I will add any football fan with knowledge would and should be upset that it took an own goal in stoppage time to move on. Players play and do what the coach and staff draw up. Sure they need urgency and all of those things that comes with competing, but tactically this staff has limited our athleticism and turned us into a counter attack team with no dynamic play. Not what I saw when Callahan was running the show

And I will add any football fan with knowledge would and should be upset that it took an own goal in stoppage time to move on. Players play and do what the coach and staff draw up. Sure they need urgency and all of those things that comes with competing, but tactically this staff has limited our athleticism and turned us into a counter attack team with no dynamic play. Not what I saw when Callahan was running the show
Point Agree GIF by Ford

Almost game time. Weird Adams is starting if he has a minutes limit

At the final!
IMG_9478.jpeg

The desk is breaking down how lazy they were in the first half against Jamaica. Holy hell

This might be the best lineup sheet Greggggggg has ever submitted.

Almost game time. Weird Adams is starting if he has a minutes limit
I thought the same thing

Also the pitch is awful. Seams everywhere and not a pitch for a final. I hope no one gets hurt

I thought the same thing

Also the pitch is awful. Seams everywhere and not a pitch for a final. I hope no one gets hurt
Its nothing compared to half of pitches across CONCACAF.

Wow. What a save by Ochoa

Puli got his feet crossed otherwise thats in the back of the net.

Man that would have been special by Dest

Man, kinda forgot this was going. Tells me all I need to know about my excitement for this coach. USMNT had been the top appointment viewing for my sports watching for probably a decade….

How is the game looking?

Holy. ****. Tyler. Adams.

What. A. Strike!!

What. A. Goal!!

Goal Adams!!!!

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by RB Leipzig

Amazing...like 35 yards out

This game was very meh until the Adam's goal.

In my mind the US needs to get the ball deeper in attack. We need a target up top who can hold the ball and advance possession, which allows to get the ball to our wingers more often.

No build up. Only possession is in the middle to defensive 3rd.

This game was very meh until the Adam's goal.

In my mind the US needs to get the ball deeper in attack. We need a target up top who can hold the ball and advance possession, which allows to get the ball to our wingers more often.

No build up. Only possession is in the middle to defensive 3rd.
That would require a coach who has a clue what he's doing.

Back