Tour Event U.S. Women's Open at Pebble Beach

Congrats Allisen Corpuz, great win!

Awards for the Golf Course Superintendent and Caddie???

🏆🏆

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better!

Unbelievable play by Corpuz and Hull today. The broadcast did an amazing job showing off Pebble Beach this week. Really fun to watch

Congrats Allisen Corpuz, great win!

I was really impressed with her demeanor... Especially after seeing Hataoka begin to falter. Same, easy rhythm to what she was doing...

Awards for the Golf Course Superintendent and Caddie???

🏆🏆

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better!
Yes, I thought that was cool. Both obviously play a big part in the tournament, so it was nice to see they got recognized for it. A few weeks ago I was thinking how Tour players play venues that are always in pristine condition, and wondered if they appreciate all the work that goes on behind the scenes to make that happen. As to caddies, I never liked that saying, "Show up, keep up, shut up." It not only sounds arrogant, but it demeans the work the caddy does...and given the amount of money on the line today, one would think the caddy plays an integral role in a player's success.

I was really impressed with her demeanor... Especially after seeing Hataoka begin to falter. Same, easy rhythm to what she was doing...
I agree, especially this being only her second year and playing in what could inarguably be called the most high profile tournament of the year...not only a US Open, but where it was played (which generated a lot more interest). For a Touring professional, being able to handle the pressure is a 15th club in his/her golf bag.

Very enjoyable Open to watch. The golf was great, camera work was fabulous and the announcers did a great job. Morgan Pressel should not try to fill every second with talk.

Good tourney to watch no doubt, and some rock solid play by Corpuz. Congrats to her on a job well done.👍

Back