Tour Event U.S. Women's Open at Pebble Beach

Always fun seeing a major at Pebble!!!

Be great to see the LPGA take on this challenge. While I love the men's game, I actually find the LPGA more interesting most weeks and more relatable as I play with my wife regularly. In particular, I love how each LPGA player has a noticeably different game vs. a relatively generic game profile on the PGA tour where everyone is driving it 295-320+ then hitting wedges into every Par 4.......where as on the LPGA tour, their games vary so wildly but all have strong short games.

I would even offer my own opinion that most average male golfers can learn more by emulating the approaches and play on the LPGA than trying to be Rory.

But what do I know......lol

Last edited:
Love golf and love watching golf played at Pebble Beach. I'll tune in at some point to watch.

I look forward to seeing the ladies take on Pebble Beach. Great US Open venue for them!

I don't think the greens will be a problem as their tees will be up considerably.
But when they are hitting approaches from 150 to 175 yds, they aren't hitting wedges & 9 irons like the PGA, they're hitting 7i, 6i or 4 & 5 hybrids.

Love Minjee here but Rose is gonna contend... Hard.

Can't wait to watch this. Love seeing the ladies playing top notch courses and competing for much larger purses.

Looking forward to this evening more than last year's. Hoping JYK takes the victory

Love Minjee here but Rose is gonna contend... Hard.
Pretty amazing that Rose's third professional tournament is also her second major. I believe I read that she's currently the odds favorite, which is even more amazing for a complete rookie.

I am a complete sucker for any tournament at pebble beach.

Thurs/Fri pairings are out; these are the 3 that peak my interest:
In Gee Chun/ Annika Sorenstam/ Michelle Wie West
Jin Young Ko/ Nelly Korda/ Lexi Thompson
Brooke Henderson/ Lydia Ko/ Rose Zhang

PebbleBeach.jpg
Those are 3 of the best consecutive holes in the world. So much fun to play…

I can't wait for this tourney to start. It's going to be a great watch. You can count me on the Rose bandwagon. I'm very impressed not just with her golf but her attitude and the way she doesn't treat golf like life or death. I'm hoping Annika makes the cut and would be awesome if she contended. So many players I'm pulling for. Let's get it going!!!

Golf Channel is doing “Live From the US Women’s Open” on loop. Nice long interview with Rose Zhang.

I'm looking forward to this one. Was able to catch a little Live from earlier today. Michelle Wie's last competitive tournament, would love to see her play well.

I'm looking forward to this one. Was able to catch a little Live from earlier today. Michelle Wie's last competitive tournament, would love to see her play well.
I love her paired with Annika for the first round.

I will be DVR’ing at worst. I’m guessing the tees are one up at worst, depending on the hole. I can’t wait to see how these girls get after this course 😍

I will be DVR’ing at worst. I’m guessing the tees are one up at worst, depending on the hole. I can’t wait to see how these girls get after this course 😍
i'm pretty excited about this one after playing the course last year.

Back