Travis Mathew Scripting Review for the 2021 Grandaddy Of Them All

If you see a bunch of barely worn non travis mathew medium polos go up for sale soon, you know why.
I had to read that a couple times :LOL: didn't catch the "NON" in there the first few

The bottom quarter zip was really dope, but my favorite piece of clothing was the Wanderlust - Mood Indigo Full Zip Hoodie. It’s unbelievably comfortable and just feels great. Falls well and has a great fit. I actually might buy it in other colors because wow!

I thought the polos were all very nice and I want that Wanderlust hoodie in a bad way!
I will asking for the black Wanderlust for Christmas.

Reactions: KEV
I own the Havasu and Zachary pullovers, so comfortable.

In my limited experience with TM, don't run them through the clothes dryer. Let them air dry to avoid any shrinkage.

yes, cold water delicate cycle and hang dry.

Very clean combos!

TM stuff is super nice. I am liking the fit and comfort. The Gdaddy scripting was amazing as always.

Also, I left with a determination to buy more Travis Matthew because they’re so well made and look good. High quality stuff! Hoping they last a long time for the sake of my budget.

The 2021 Grandaddy team was lucky enough to receive 6 pieces from the Travis Mathew collection.

Day1
O Line
Heather Airy Blue Polo
View attachment 9052725
Havasu Sleet 1/4 Zip
View attachment 9052726

Day 2
Year After Year - Heather Copen Blue
View attachment 9052728

Wanderlust - Mood Indigo Full Zip Hoodie
View attachment 9052727

Day 3
Man The Grill - Heather Airy Blue Polo
View attachment 9052729

Zachary - Heather Light Blue 1/4 Zip
View attachment 9052730

Thanks for sharing @MattyD-MPLS. I like the polos a lot but I feel like they often run big. How did these fit?

My favorite polo would be the Man The Grill polo. I don’t think I have had a pocket polo but I loved the fit and style.

The Wanderlust Hoodie took the top honors for the cover ups/1/4 zips/hoodies. The Zachary is going to legit in the cooler fall weather and the Havasu is going to be a killer in the spring when it is 50* but feels like 70 because I am used to 10-20*.
TM pocket polos are the best. I have a lot of them.

My biggest question is how these items stand up to sweat. Nothing more embarrassing then sweating though fabric imho

Thanks for sharing @MattyD-MPLS. I like the polos a lot but I feel like they often run big. How did these fit?
I thought they were a more athletic(snugger) fit than Under Armour. I know they aren’t in the same product type but the best got comparison I have.

I’d say they are a slimmer fit, I typically wore Adidas polos before and they fit tighter than those.

Scripting this year was terrific. both 1/4 zips are on my want list for sure. They looked great and seem to be crazy comfortable

Also, I left with a determination to buy more Travis Matthew because they’re so well made and look good. High quality stuff! Hoping they last a long time for the sake of my budget.
watch out for the sales. They just had a big one 60% off and I stocked up on jeans, shirts, long sleeves, hoodies and 1/4 zips.

I have a Zachary and 3 Hideaway (heavier material) 1/4 zips and have worn them for two years with no issues. My two polos have stood up well to the two years of wearing them, but I don't ever dry them in the clothes dryer.

I just got my first TM peice, although not on this list, the quality and weight seemed very very good. Just what I was looking for. I'm sure the 1/4 zips and hoody are much the same in both regards. Great looks for all 3 days!

I have a Zachary and 3 Hideaway (heavier material) 1/4 zips and have worn them for two years with no issues. My two polos have stood up well to the two years of wearing them, but I don't ever dry them in the clothes dryer.
I agree with leaving these out of the dryer. They will shrink compared to all tech fabrics.

I thought the clothes they had you guys in were absolutely fantastic all weekend.

That hoodie is particularly good.

The Wanderlust was a piece that I already owned and had actually packed for the trip in case of light rain. I was ecstatic to receive another and I will own it in black as well. It’s easily the most versatile golf jacket I own. The full zip makes it easy to take on and off and it holds its own in iffy weather. Lightweight enough for spring or early fall days.

The bottom quarter zip (Zachary) really surprised me. I don’t tend to like quarter zips with banded arms and bottom but this thing is fantastic. It feels great and seems to be of much better quality than past quarter zips I’ve owned.

Safe to say quite a few more will end up in my shopping cart soon.

Back