Travis Mathew Scripting Review for the 2021 Grandaddy Of Them All

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The 2021 Grandaddy team was lucky enough to receive 6 pieces from the Travis Mathew collection.

Day1
O Line
Heather Airy Blue Polo
96DC0E29-9125-4751-AE8B-2E4438FBE243.jpeg
Havasu Sleet 1/4 Zip
81CA71BC-756E-4C85-87B4-3FBE6EC42AD4.jpeg

Day 2
Year After Year - Heather Copen Blue
DEDD8497-1CA5-4EBE-89A0-11FB4C37C5E3.jpeg

Wanderlust - Mood Indigo Full Zip Hoodie
D1F8524E-F9D8-44ED-866A-023585D75866.jpeg

Day 3
Man The Grill - Heather Airy Blue Polo
ACE75D23-EF64-4162-8E42-641331333E18.jpeg

Zachary - Heather Light Blue 1/4 Zip
1C9DCD6F-F0C0-4F5D-81A8-776B74EEB2DD.jpeg

All the outfits were 🔥 and looked awesome, and seemed like they fit everyone really well too!

The wanderlust full zip is simply amazing.

The bottom 1/4 zip is one of my favorite pieces I own.

I thought the polos were all very nice and I want that Wanderlust hoodie in a bad way!

Really love the comfort of all of these, the hoody was amazing and the fit was great. The comfort of the top 1/4 zip was incredible as it felt so light and soft. I definitely been scrolling the TM sight looking for more after the last week.

I wore the Zachary the full 18 on Thursday. Yes it was a cooler than Wednesday but it's warm enough to keep me comfortable when the wind tried to bite and light enough that I wasn't ever overheating once the sun came out. It's stretchy too so it's not at all constricting which is a big thing for me.

The drip was real with that scripting.

That hoodie though… shouldn’t be that attached to a article of clothing but it was comfortable, loose but not baggy, and warm but not so much it would overcook you.

The Havasu may have been the most dynamic as you could have used it in the most situation. Seems like a better Yanks (another TM zip) 1/4 zip to me. It really does feel like a proper layering piece. Definitely won't get too hot in that and does what it's supposed to do in essentially block the sun or just be a precautionary layer. Thin and really giving. I think everyone had them on during the club fitting and the rest of the day too. Never once felt like I had to take it off. Just a quick push up of the sleeves and I was all good

The bottom 1/4 zip is one of my favorite pieces I own.

I agree. Great product that's lightweight, yet still warm.

All the polos were as good as you'd expect from TM. Little more on the form fitting side but enough room in them that they fit pretty true to size. I love the stretchiness of their clothing. I never felt restricted and am actually wearing the O line polo now during work.

The Havasu may have been the most dynamic as you could have used it in the most situation. Seems like a better Yanks (another TM zip) 1/4 zip to me. It really does feel like a proper layering piece. Definitely won't get too hot in that and does what it's supposed to do in essentially block the sun or just be a precautionary layer. Thin and really giving. I think everyone had them on during the club fitting and the rest of the day too. Never once felt like I had to take it off. Just a quick push up of the sleeves and I was all good
The feel of the material was so soft too, which made it that much more better

In my limited experience with TM, don't run them through the clothes dryer. Let them air dry to avoid any shrinkage.

In my limited experience with TM, don't run them through the clothes dryer. Let them air dry to avoid any shrinkage.
I have a fair bit. I would say out of these six, the Zachary should for sure be air dried. Everything else was washed/dried and still fits like the day I got it (last week :LOL:). Though we only dry on one step up from "no heat/tumble" on our dryer since I don't like risking shrinking clothes though so maybe I'm not the best to answer lol

If you see a bunch of barely worn NON travis mathew medium polos go up for sale soon, you know why.

Edit for @Muchmore18

Loved the scripting they set you up
With. Travis Mathew is one of my favorite brands although I rarely wear them out on the course here in Florida. Once you start sweating it definitely shows.

I was super impressed with all the TM clothing for the Grandaddy. It was straight 🔥 🔥

Thanks @MattyD-MPLS for letting us know the clothing lines!

My favorite polo would be the Man The Grill polo. I don’t think I have had a pocket polo but I loved the fit and style.

The Wanderlust Hoodie took the top honors for the cover ups/1/4 zips/hoodies. The Zachary is going to legit in the cooler fall weather and the Havasu is going to be a killer in the spring when it is 50* but feels like 70 because I am used to 10-20*.

Back