Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Nice. I like the shape of that face. The hybrids are very interesting to me.
The hybrids looked nice too. I’ll try to snap a picture when I get back there again.

I know the TE write ups mention face depth or shape more like the C722 line, but these looked a lot closer to the E722 fairways for me.

If the tech from the Exotics lines really is filtering down to the C524 lineup, do not sleep on anything C524. They will be amazing clubs; especially at these prices.

The hybrids looked nice too. I’ll try to snap a picture when I get back there again.

I know the TE write ups mention face depth or shape more like the C722 line, but these looked a lot closer to the E722 fairways for me.

If the tech from the Exotics lines really is filtering down to the C524 lineup, do not sleep on anything C524. They will be amazing clubs; especially at these prices.
That makes me want to see the 524’s quite a bit. Appreciate the feedback.

Saw some of these briefly when I dropped off another set of irons to be reshafted. The small shop that does my club work occasionally is a Tour Edge dealer. Unfortunately I didn't have time to dive in, but will when I go to pick them up. What I saw kind of blew me away when you consider price.

Got a really good look at the C hybrids yesterday.

Behind the ball I see just a hint of a closed face. The C's are still very shallow and look extremely easy to hit. Feels pretty light, which makes sense when you consider the components.

I'd play them any day of the week, assuming they perform as nicely as they look.

Really looking at these at the price point and game improvement, They are in my cart at the moment.

Really looking at these at the price point and game improvement, They are in my cart at the moment.
Hybrids or fairway woods or both?

Has anyone seen what the ridgeback looks like and feels like at address? The ability to use it to help a consistent setup is intriguing. I’ve been rotating fairway woods from several OEMs and nothing has stuck so out searching a bit. I dig the the real estate out in the high toe on this one.

1714008764166.png

Has anyone seen what the ridgeback looks like and feels like at address? The ability to use it to help a consistent setup is intriguing. I’ve been rotating fairway woods from several OEMs and nothing has stuck so out searching a bit. I dig the the real estate out in the high toe on this one.

View attachment 9260633
What do you mean ridgeback?

3 wood
IMG_2023.jpeg
IMG_2022.jpeg
IMG_2021.jpeg

In the lower light of my garage it’s hard to see plus the top is shiny the ridge is solid black and the outer part has a carbon fiber look to it but kinda toned down.

I just received them today. So I’m not sure but I think it will help align at address but we will see on my first outing

I just received them today. So I’m not sure but I think it will help align at address but we will see on my first outing
Talk about timing 😀

Cant wait to hear how they work out for you.

@Scooby45 I don't have a solid date, but these are supposedly on the way to THP HQ soon.

@Scooby45 I don't have a solid date, but these are supposedly on the way to THP HQ soon.
Well now you are just testing my patience, lol! Thanks for sharing as I’ll be looking forward to it.

Well now you are just testing my patience, lol! Thanks for sharing as I’ll be looking forward to it.
Yea, I've been anxious to put them to work. I saw the whole line at a local shop, but didn't do anything more than hold and look at them.

Yea, I've been anxious to put them to work. I saw the whole line at a local shop, but didn't do anything more than hold and look at them.
any more pics per chance? If I'm able to take care of a few things in a timely fashion today I think I can stop by a local shop who carries them

any more pics per chance? If I'm able to take care of a few things in a timely fashion today I think I can stop by a local shop who carries them
I didn't take any pics. It's a tiny shop and frankly I feel like a bit of a weirdo taking pics there 😂

Back