Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Golf has an intense hold on our imaginations, but it has an equally tight grip on our checking accounts. It’s expensive no matter how you look at it, whether we’re talking about equipment, greens fees, or apparel. To remedy this, consumers have increasingly explored the second-hand or direct-to-consumer markets, but both of those options have their downsides. Here’s the thing though – there’s a company pouring their own R&D efforts into affordable gear designed for the aspiring player.

Continue reading...

The E Series hybrids look like the most forgiving things I have ever seen and interesting seeing the C series come in at neutral. Really intriguing line given the price points.

Much like the new driver line, looks and pricing across the board on these are very solid. Love to see Tour Edge's commitment to the Hot Launch line, which should be perfect for a lot of golfers out there.

• Staff
The E Series hybrids look like the most forgiving things I have ever seen and interesting seeing the C series come in at neutral. Really intriguing line given the price points.
I think of the old Bobby Jones stuff when I see super shallow faces like that. I'm a fan.

The C’s look crazy good imo. Holy crap.

I think of the old Bobby Jones stuff when I see super shallow faces like that. I'm a fan.
The shallow face could be a great help to a lot of golfers.
Adams comes to mind for me

I really don't know how they get away with those price points for all that these clubs offer. The more neutral C FW might have to get a look this year.

Super impressive stuff here.

Having hit some hot launch FW's in the past, the C series for this one looks significantly better to my eye. I also think that C line hybrid could be a good stop for some to dabble into a hybrid wouldn't breaking the bank and without sacrificing some tech.

I said in the driver thread and will do so here, I love the colors. This entire line looks awesome.

Any face on pics of the C fairway? Said a little deeper face in the article, but it looks like it could be the C721 or E722 fairway wood's little brother.

If I had any nits to pick, it would be that I'd love to see the C hybrids go down to a 7. Just feel like it would be really fun to hit.

I said in the driver thread and will do so here, I love the colors. This entire line looks awesome.

Any face on pics of the C fairway? Said a little deeper face in the article, but it looks like it could be the C721 or E722 fairway wood's little brother.

If I had any nits to pick, it would be that I'd love to see the C hybrids go down to a 7. Just feel like it would be really fun to hit.
Appreciate the comment. I don’t have many great pics, but will definitely toss more up once we get them in hand. We are hoping that’s pretty soon.

At these price points, you really almost have not choice but to try them

I love seeing the technology from the Exotics line making its way into the Hot Launch series. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the Ridgeback look, but these clubs look so easy to hit and it's hard to beat Tour Edge's bang for the buck.

These look pretty good. And the price point is awesome! And the fact that a lot of the clubs are available in left hand makes them appealing

My introduction to these guys was via their 3W 25 years ago about. They continue to deliver the goods.

These look pretty good. And the price point is awesome! And the fact that a lot of the clubs are available in left hand makes them appealing
This line seems like it might be a great fit for you @Scorp

I'm thinking I'll take a look at these when they're in my local store.

Looking more closely at the E524 FW and hybrids, they remind me of the old X-Rails with their sole shape.

Definitely not a bad thing.

I'm thinking I'll take a look at these when they're in my local store.
Nice. Let us know if you see them.

Do you normally prefer hybrids or fairways? I'm typically more of a hybrid guy, but there's something about that ultra shallow face on the fairways that is tempting to me. I played one similar to that years ago that was probably the only fairway wood I can really say I had consistently good results with.

Those C's look damn good!!

Found in the wild today. They really look damn good.
IMG_2451.jpeg

Face looked pretty shallow. Didn’t take any pictures of the hybrids but they looked nice too.

Definitely lots of offset in the E524 hybrids, but not so much that I wouldn’t play them.IMG_2454.jpeg

Found in the wild today. They really look damn good.
View attachment 9245894

Face looked pretty shallow. Didn’t take any pictures of the hybrids but they looked nice too.

Definitely lots of offset in the E524 hybrids, but not so much that I wouldn’t play them.View attachment 9245903
Nice. I like the shape of that face. The hybrids are very interesting to me.

Back