Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

These sound pretty cool and they are sharp looking. I would love to know more about the adjustability. Hopefully they send one your way for review.

These could be big for Titleist. Independently adjustable loft and lie, might be nice. Along with - 83 other custom shafts also available....

These sound pretty cool and they are sharp looking. I would love to know more about the adjustability. Hopefully they send one your way for review.

We have sent in the request. We will let you know if we have one on its way for review.

We have also added this to the home page.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10644

Just in time for Christmas! OH SANTA....

I'm sooooo EXCITED!! I've been waiting for when these were going to be released.

After returning from the Outing with the correct suspicion from GG and JB that it was time for a new stiffer shaft, I went to my instructor and we went through a shaft fitting. In the middle of this based on the readings we were getting on the launch monitor and my natural tendencies, he also decided that it was time to take the training wheels off my driver (currently playing a 13.5 degree loft) and go to an 10.5.

We tried a bunch of drivers including the R9, the G15, and the usual suspects. The one I hit the best was the 909D2. I almost pulled the trigger but the more my instructor, his fitter and I chatted about where I was wanting to take my game, we decided to wait until the 910 came out. I have a lesson on Tuesday and I can't wait to ask when they are going to have the 910 in the shop for me to try.

Does that mean there are some pros playing it?
Kind of like before the R9 was released?

I am pretty sure Rory had one in play during the Ryder Cup.

Here is a picture of him using this driver
Rory-McIlroy-006.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, they have been used on tour for quite a while now by many Titleist staffers. They list them in the release we posted.

hmmmmmmmm good looking stick for sure! I would not mind giving that beauty a test run around the block. I'm guessing the price range will be in the $400 bucks range :bad:

Does that mean there are some pros playing it?
Kind of like before the R9 was released?

I watched DLIII play with his new driver at the CVS Caremark Classic. The Titleist player rep was hanging with him on the driving range and helping him with his set up. Was kind of funny to watch because he whiffed several times while they were messing with adjustments. Made me feel better when I whiff a ball if a tour pro can whiff. (Big difference was once they got the adjustment right he was slamming his ball about 345yds out into the salt marsh behind the driving range at RI CC. Not same result for me when I don't whiff)

Bill Haas was playing one two weekends ago when he won at the Viking too. You can go to the Titleist Tour Blog and see bunch of info on the driver and the players who have them in the bag.

I like that they are coming out with an adjustable driver. I think more and more companies are going to go this way. Just look at the past few years you have Nickent, Nike, Taylormade, Cobra, Callaway, Adams, and now Titleist. Wondering if PING will be next? I know I just got a Supertri because I like the ability to tip a few shafts and then go with whatever is working at the given time.

I like that they are coming out with an adjustable driver. I think more and more companies are going to go this way. Just look at the past few years you have Nickent, Nike, Taylormade, Cobra, Callaway, now Titleist. Wondering if PING will be next? I know I just got a Supertri because I like the ability to tip a few shafts and then go with whatever is working at the given time.

The new Adams driver has an adjustable version too. Last time I was at GG they had a demo version. It was one of the loudest drivers Ive ever hit. Just a huge BANG when you hit good.

The new Adams driver has an adjustable version too. Last time I was at GG they had a demo version. It was one of the loudest drivers Ive ever hit. Just a huge BANG when you hit good.

yeah I forgot about that one.

I actually quite like the looks of these drivers. Are they going to be sending any to test?

I actually quite like the looks of these drivers. Are they going to be sending any to test?

Look up a few posts.

Im with you, I think they look quite nice. Neve been able to hit their drivers very well though

Im with you, I think they look quite nice. Neve been able to hit their drivers very well though

Well, the way I see it is that they got the forst part right...Looks. Next step is to see how it hits, and lets be honest, if they dont allow a review it becomes very difficult. PGA superstore does not carry titleist. I am not about ot give up my R9 for a club I dont get a chance to hit.

glad to see titleist step up and offer us something new here, even if it is another version of the R9 supertri. It seems to me that TM has been spanking them pretty good in the driver and woods dept.

I've used the 909 D2 for about a year. Fantastic driver. Pretty forgivable considering how easily the ball can be worked. Would love to get ahold of one of these 910's at a demo day...

Nov. 14th, I will be 1st person at the local store with Titleist fitting guy trying out this. I will make sure he works for his money that day and report back with what I find out and stuff :)

Well JB if the other testers are busy I'll take one for the team and put it through the paces

We accepted reviews to find the next THP tester and perhaps this little guy will go to the new tester. Not sure who that is yet, but hopefully you got your submission in.

I have to admit Im a bit curious about this driver, not sure why as Ive never been much of a Titleist fan. I even enjoy poking fun of them and their questionable business tactics.

I have to admit Im a bit curious about this driver, not sure why as Ive never been much of a Titleist fan. I even enjoy poking fun of them and their questionable business tactics.

haha, the OEM says it all bro!

haha, the OEM says it all bro!

It sure does but Im still intrigued. And the fact that they refuse to join our demo day, just baffling.

So I had a fitting last week with a pro and I wanted to share my results.

I tested my 10.5 SuperTri with a Miyazaki black 61, my G10 w/prolaunch red stiff, and the 910 D2 10.5 w/Diamana Kai'li 65 stiff

My G10 launched the lowest with the least spin (100mph, 11.4 degrees, 2200rpm).

My supertri launched a bit higher with more spin (101mph, 14.7 degrees, 2870rpm).

The D2 launched right between them, with the most spin (103mph, 12.9 degrees, 3079rmp). It gave me the most carry, and was about 8 yards longer than the other two drivers.

My pro thought I should pull the trigger on the D2 even with the higher spin rate because my landing area was so tight. For what it's worth, it looked and felt fantastic (but so does the Miyazaki).

I definitely recommend hitting it. I think I'll stick with my R9 for now, but if it stops working I'll have to consider selling it for the D2.

Back