Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

have u used the move to play?

I like the Move, just not to putt with. I hate putting with the damn thing.

Move supported ;) Can kinect do that? ...heh

Good point, but with my luck my buddies and I would throw the controller through the tv. That would be no bueno. Personally I just like xbox more then ps3. And I have both.

Good point, but with my luck my buddies and I would throw the controller through the tv. That would be no bueno. Personally I just like xbox more then ps3. And I have both.

Eh, just keep the strap on your wrist and worst case when you try to throw it you clock yourself where it counts lol

I was under the impression you had it since you were asking about it. The worst part I can say about the game is the putting(but I have gotten used to it and it just takes alittle for your character to build it up) Either version you choose will be fine just trying to recruit another person to play online with is all.

i've played augusta 4 times so far and i'm still speechless

Greg it is in the game itself both of what your looking. Play a round and pause and you'll see the "software manual" and then for the other... Go to options and then the right stick is all the way down at the bottom

Thank you sooooo much for that reply. You have just saved me 6 strokes easily on the greens alone, not to mention my guy now entered the Nationwide Tour!

Why is chris dimarco in this game? And why isnt Luke Donald. Rory McIlroy was the face of this game last year, now hes nowhere to be found.

Curtis Clouse? Nick Dougherty?

Thank you sooooo much for that reply. You have just saved me 6 strokes easily on the greens alone, not to mention my guy now entered the Nationwide Tour!

Glad I can help. And hope your enjoying the game as much as I am!

How's it look? What do you guys think? I've bought the last 3 TW games. I usually get mine later in the year. I may have to break down and get this one early.

I think it's awesome biggsy. All I've done for the past 2 days after work is veg out and play some Tiger. The caddy experience is interesting. I try to defy him and do my own thing, then I realize that he's leaving me in a good spot for my next shot (either a full swing shot to attack the pin when laying up or an easier putt). My only complaint is that you have to buy courses (either individually or package form) to play all the tour events in the game.

how many courses does the game itself come with without having to buy more?

Played the game last night for about 2 hours. I think it's like all other Tiger games, but the caddie is new. However. that will go unused because it plays the game for you. Pretty lame, IMO.

However, having Augusta National in this game puts it way over the top of previous years. Graphics and game play are pretty much the same, but with Augusta being in this game it has given it a little more prestige. No more rap, rock, and pop music while looking at the menu like in most EA Sports games. You get the relaxing music that is associated with The Masters.

One other plus... I really like the sponser idea and starting out as an Amateur and have to go through the Nationwide, etc... great feature.

how many courses does the game itself come with without having to buy more?

I believe 15 with the normal game and 20 with the collectors edition for the PS3. Still a fun experience.

I have both the PS3 and the Wii... made the decision to go with the Wii TW 12 to try it out on that console ( and save $10 ) .... I think I am going to regret this - does anyone know if you can play the Wii version without actually "swinging" on every shot ? It seems like a good idea for about 2 holes and then its a pain in the rear. Any help would be much appreciated !

I have both the PS3 and the Wii... made the decision to go with the Wii TW 12 to try it out on that console ( and save $10 ) .... I think I am going to regret this - does anyone know if you can play the Wii version without actually "swinging" on every shot ? It seems like a good idea for about 2 holes and then its a pain in the rear. Any help would be much appreciated !

You will have to check the options,but i think you can with the nunchuck attached. not completely positive as I have never actually done it.

How's it look? What do you guys think? I've bought the last 3 TW games. I usually get mine later in the year. I may have to break down and get this one early.

Absolutely get it early. Its unreal.

On another note, I may have to buy all of the DLC courses. But purchasing them all will total up to another 50 bucks.

Does the Eagle pack, and Birdie pack make up all of the available courses? EDIT:YEP. 4000 points to redeem all avaliable courses on XBOX 360

just trying to recruit another person to play online with is all.

What are you system are you playing on. I just got the PS3 and know nobody all my friends have Xbox

Back