Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

I'm lovin this game! The move is going to take some getting used to but I hope the chicken stick is produced SOON! The joysticks are working well for all but putting. This is addicting!

Anyone DL any of the additional courses yet? I had a PS giftcard sitting around from when I got my PS3 and nabbed the "eagle" package, 13 more courses. Now mind you, had I not had the gift card I don't think I would have ever bought these. Just pumped you can use them in career mode FINALLY!

Can anyone help me with the online access for PS3. I entered the code inside the game and it told me it was wrong. How can I reenter this. Oh and my ps3 name is lynchburg14

Look at all of you playing the 2012. I decided to go old school today. Busted out my 08 version for the first time in almost a year and put up a 53. 2012, pfffttt.

Man I am addicted to this. I have not even played any of Augusta yet. And just as in real life I can't putt worth a damn.

I wonder if I get it and I play, if I will be able to chunk and blade chip shots liek I do now?? lol

Any xbox 360ers up for a game tonight or what?

Thainer, I'll be up for a game tonight if your on. Haven't played this new one on xbox yet. How is it on live?
Oh yah, gamertag is uscgmk

Thainer, I'll be up for a game tonight if your on. Haven't played this new one on xbox yet. How is it on live?
Oh yah, gamertag is uscgmk

Haven't played on live at all. Still building my guys stats. I'm thainer21 on live. Looks fun though

Tapalatalking from work.

Haven't played on live at all. Still building my guys stats. I'm thainer21 on live. Looks fun though

Tapalatalking from work.

Sweet deal, I'll see you on there later then.

PS3 Controller Configuration and Manual

PS3 Controller Configuration and Manual

I bought the Collector's Edition, and can't find anywhere that lets me change my controller configuration to a right analog swing like the old traditional TW games. Also, the box says the Manual is listed on the Main Menu, and I can't locate it either.

Any other PS3 users have any advice?

Man I am addicted to this. I have not even played any of Augusta yet. And just as in real life I can't putt worth a damn.

Have you been watching me play? Same thing here bud.

Practice up, because I'm legendary.

Tapalatalking from work.

Haha ........nice. I would, but I'm underway right now. I might build my guy up before we start battling.

Haha ........nice. I would, but I'm underway right now. I might build my guy up before we start battling.

My guy isn't very good as it is. So may as well be a pro of some sort.

I really would like to start a league of some sort. Just for fun. I think it'd be imteresting.

Tapalatalking from work.

I really would like to start a league of some sort. Just for fun. I think it'd be imteresting.

Tapalatalking from work.

I'd be in for that.

Let's get it going then. We could even do teams as well.

I would gladly be part of it.

I bought the Collector's Edition, and can't find anywhere that lets me change my controller configuration to a right analog swing like the old traditional TW games. Also, the box says the Manual is listed on the Main Menu, and I can't locate it either.

Any other PS3 users have any advice?

I think it is under the My Golfer settings. I stumbled upon it yesterday, but I just can't remember exactly where. Pretty sure thats where it was.

Greg it is in the game itself both of what your looking. Play a round and pause and you'll see the "software manual" and then for the other... Go to options and then the right stick is all the way down at the bottom

I'm definitely up for a league.

I need to buy this game

Tapalatalking from work.

I'd be down for that Thainer but man do I stink. I think my name is XSChunkylover

might be gettin this game tonight should i get it for xbox or ps3?

Back