Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360- The THP Club 1

Have had a rough weekend with my daughter being sick. But I will be getting in on these tournaments and whooping some butt! Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

it tells me my level is not high enough to play in the TPC event

The club pro one? Thats some weird special tournament

The Augusta Par 3 tournament will be available in 38 minutes.

i'm absolute garbage at this, but it's t0ad462 (zero not oh)

Anyone else not using kinect and finding the game really easy?
Even without putt previews and being able to add spin on the ball I find the game pretty easy

Chipping is the easiest part. Just take a 60* wedge, aim way down on the ball (so the aim is into the grass) and just swing and let it roll into the hole. I've probably holed 40% of my chips and if I don't I'm within like 2 feet at the most

Dirty Dangles8 I joined got probably 2 more friends joining soon.

Just got the game last night and joined the club. Just like my name here....Wolfepaw is my gamer tag. I haven't had a chance to look at things so don't know yet if the timing of these works for me.

wow. if I could putt I'd be a contender.

I'm going to pick up the game today since I just got a working Xbox again.

forum name: bahester
Xbox tag: bahester

Welcome to the club guys! Ill be making a few more tournaments tonight for the coming week.

I tried to search for the club and didn't find it. My gamer tag is DisgruntledUSMC if one of y'all want to add me to the club so I can play also

never mind, i got into the club...let me know when y'all are playing. On the other hand, have y'all noticed the clubs look pretty damn massive in the game?

Last edited:
Anyone else not using kinect and finding the game really easy?
Even without putt previews and being able to add spin on the ball I find the game pretty easy

Chipping is the easiest part. Just take a 60* wedge, aim way down on the ball (so the aim is into the grass) and just swing and let it roll into the hole. I've probably holed 40% of my chips and if I don't I'm within like 2 feet at the most

I've only holed a couple chips. Usually I have to power down the aim part because I'm likely to overpower/fast the shot. Usually the case with chipping, pitching, bunker play.. Sometimes putting, it's a good time.

Bought the Masters Edition last night. Having not played one in two years and putting it straight to Tour Pro I'm freaking terrible around the greens adjusting everything. Holy hell.

Bought the Masters Edition last night. Having not played one in two years and putting it straight to Tour Pro I'm freaking terrible around the greens adjusting everything. Holy hell.

since you have the Masters Edition you should check out the practice area. It puts you at the Augusta National practice facility. You can practice putting, chipping, pitching and bunker shots.

Tried playing in the tournament for this week but it says I was ineligible. WTC

since you have the Masters Edition you should check out the practice area. It puts you at the Augusta National practice facility. You can practice putting, chipping, pitching and bunker shots.
Thank you good sir. I need all the help I can get.

I actually really like the putting and chipping aspects of the game so far. Adds a certain element to it. Me likey.

Same here and it really aggravates me. What's up with that?

Those were EA tournaments not club ones. I just made a few more tournaments that all of you guys are going to be eligible for :)

I haven't had much of a chance to play very much, I've been working to get "me" built up some since I switched from PS3 I don't know how to import the "old me" which I'd worked to build forever on 12 for PS3.

fost991 = chewie69

I'll join the THP Country Club tonight. Keep forgetting to do it, and just playing instead.

Back