Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360- The THP Club 1

I dont listen to my caddy at all, at least not until I have some mastery of the course. Everything seems to be power fade or power draw, why not just tell me to hit it straight?

Sometimes the fade and the draw help fight the wind but other times it makes no sense and you could get a ball closer hitting it straight you really gotta pay attention to everything.

Sometimes the fade and the draw help fight the wind but other times it makes no sense and you could get a ball closer hitting it straight you really gotta pay attention to everything.

Usually yeah, and that's what I thought he was calling for but noooo.. He just wanted to toy with me. He tried it again on 17, except it made some sort of sense seeing that he wanted it to rest on the ridge and feed to the hole. Yeah that didn't work out well either. I asked for a Stevie on the bag and I got Wonder, not Williams. :(

I'm already in a country club but I'd love to play a round with you folks - feel free to add me. Gamertag: AllHailHim.

Just played the daily, and looked at the stats. You are a beast concept! I had a nice round going until holes 8 and 9, those brought from -3 to even. Still finished with a -2.

Just played the daily, and looked at the stats. You are a beast concept! I had a nice round going until holes 8 and 9, those brought from -3 to even. Still finished with a -2.

C0ncept is a cheater. You will see. No one can handle Amp Irons.

I'm already in a country club but I'd love to play a round with you folks - feel free to add me. Gamertag: AllHailHim.

Sorry, I dont play with fans of Sydney Crosbaby... hahaha Gamertag DevRickus

C0ncept is a cheater. You will see. No one can handle Amp Irons.

They are just so amazing words cannot describe how good they will make you play.

New Daily Tournament Announcement:

Daily Tournament for 3/30/12 - Starting time Friday 3/30/12 at 4pm / Ending Time Saturday 3/32 at 3pm

Course: Celtic Manor
1 try, 1 submission
18 holes
Make sure you use your created player, NO PRO's

Sorry, I dont play with fans of Sydney Crosbaby... hahaha Gamertag DevRickus

Haha, don't hate.

Playing my first round of The Masters right now. Tough without spin.

Is there any set difficulty we need to have the character on? Or just whatever?

Seriously. Tappin'.

Is there any set difficulty we need to have the character on? Or just whatever?

Seriously. Tappin'.

It depends on the tournament but we normally set it at normal.

Upcoming Tournaments:

Daily Tournament - 4/4/12 2:00PM - 4/5/12 1:00pm

Augusta Par 3 Challenge
9 holes
1 try, 1 submission
Make sure you use your created player, NO PRO's

I've joined

TwoShoesMauck

Anyone know who jmc789 or CMK FLYINGPONY are?

I have friend requests pending for some members. Check and see if you have friend requests when you sign on please. Also, We have 15 members and have only seen at most 4 people actually participating. I would like to have more participation if possible. If you joined the club online but do not have the game yet, let me know. The club size is only 25 max and we are at 15 people right now.

I have friend requests pending for some members. Check and see if you have friend requests when you sign on please. Also, We have 15 members and have only seen at most 4 people actually participating. I would like to have more participation if possible. If you joined the club online but do not have the game yet, let me know. The club size is only 25 max and we are at 15 people right now.

I don't know which thread I put it in, but I started last week's tourney, and one of my kids took the game out while I walked away. That took me out of the tournament for that week. I'll get in again when the next one starts.

I just joined. Woody140284 :)

-58 :( Couldn't quite match Immortal! Did get my first hole in one during the first round though!

I just got a new Xbox off Ebay so I'll hit this up as soon as it comes in.

I'd love to play more but it won't let me play the tourney's cause it says my level isn't high enough.

The level is set to anyone I believe.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Back