Tiger and Stevie Split...

If Tiger and Nike split, would Nike's golf business crater?

Kevin

Kevin

Maybe his clothing line would be re-branded under the Justin Leonard line?

I read a rumor about this a couple of weeks ago. The implosion continues...

I don't think so, too many good guys in the Nike Stable that many ppl love. AK, Cink, lovemark, Vegas...to name a few.

Kevin

but do they love them like they love tiger? prob not.....

I don't think so, too many good guys in the Nike Stable that many ppl love. AK, Cink, lovemark, Vegas...to name a few.

I think Nike would take a big hit without TW. And his new manufacturer would enjoy a nice bump.

I think Nike would take a big hit without TW. And his new manufacturer would enjoy a nice bump.

I agree, not sure they would take a big hit, but it would affect market share... Not immediately but in the few years following. Most avid golfers won't care, but TW fans and newcomers would be swayed IMO.

Faxon was on a local sports show this morning and said this came out of left field. I think TW needs more people in his golf and personnel life who stand up to him. I think TW should take the remainder of 2011 off from golf and go recharge his battery.

He would be asked to leave of course. THP Demo Days are for forum members only.

LOL, No THP demo day for you!

Faxon was on a local sports show this morning and said this came out of left field. I think TW needs more people in his golf and personnel life who stand up to him. I think TW should take the remainder of 2011 off from golf and go recharge his battery.

LOL, No THP demo day for you!

Thats funny. I think he might need a new alternator then....Because shouldnt his battery be plenty charged based on play? hehe

He's got a boatload of money and if he stepped off the face of the planet he'd still be considered one of the greatest ever. I wonder what motivates him these days? Is he still trying to catch Nicklaus, sorting out his "addiction to love", being a good Dad, etc ....

His 4th place finish at the Master's in April seems like a life time ago.

He's got a boatload of money and if he stepped off the face of the planet he'd still be considered one of the greatest ever. I wonder what motivates him these days? Is he still trying to catch Nicklaus, sorting out his "addiction to love", being a good Dad, etc ....

Chicks dig winners! :alien:

Williams comments are pretty funny to me, he "stuck by him" because he was making him a millionaire! LOL

<------ tiger is really upset by his decision

Does he? I'm not convinced he is as wealthy as everyone assumes. Sure he has made a ton money but has spent a ton of coin as well as gave a chunk to the ex.

Does he? I'm not convinced he is as wealthy as everyone assumes. Sure he has made a ton money but has spent a ton of coin as well as gave a chunk to the ex.

Yes. He definitely still has a boatload of money.

Really? Forbes had him as the first billion dollar athelete 2 years ago. Even if he has lost 75% of that, he still has 250 million! This article has his net worth at $500 million after the $110 million divorce settlement.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-i...infidelity-scandal-and-his-divorce-settlement

Really? Forbes had him as the first billion dollar athelete 2 years ago. Even if he has lost 75% of that, he still has 250 million! This article has his net worth at $500 million after the $110 million divorce settlement.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-i...infidelity-scandal-and-his-divorce-settlement

Billion in earnings, not net worth. I'm not implying that Tiger is broke and the bank is about to take back his house, my opinion is that I really don't think his net worth is as much as the general public thinks it is. I do agree that he is still worth a boatload, I just don't think that boat load is as big as some people think.

Yes thanks for this! Man, Stevie is definitely upset and holding his tongue and why should he really? I guess I'm just surprised he's talking so openly about all this. I figured he'd be a little more reserved, not sure why.

He may have to, depending on certain things. Like Non-disclosures, etc...

I'm officially over this whole situation. Steve Williams probably deserved better than the unceremonial drop that he got. It is also Tiger's imperative to make changes. Whatever.

Back