THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout out to @jjsportz for being a stand up guy, and getting my AC membership this year. It means a lot. That 2021 Paradise team has 6 great dudes. Love those guys. Thanks again John.

Paul Rudd Movie GIF

Thank you for whoever purchased an Albatross Club membership for me. Golf has not been something I've been able to dedicate much time too over the last couple of years due to life and stuff which is why I am barely on here. I'm hoping some things start moving forward so I can begin getting back into the game.

I appreciate it.

MY 2024 AC membership was taken care of by @Steve2100!
Thank you Sir your kindness is much appreciated.

Big thank you to @4hourrule for purchasing my 24’ Albatross membership. Huge thank you.

My 2024 Albatross Membership was paid by @Junkyard
Thank you kind sir and I hope we can tee it up again soon!

Last edited:
MY 2024 AC membership was taken care of by @jlew.
Thank you Sir your kindness is much appreciated, but not required.

MY 2024 AC membership was taken care of by @jlew.
Thank you Sir your kindness is much appreciated, but not required.
My pleasure! Wish you luck as we head into ‘24 for any experiences or contests you enter!

Had a friendly wager with @tequila4kapp on the Auburn/Cal football game earlier this year. Bet was losing side sent a sleeve of balls to the winning side.

Well, umm, a dozen of these guys showed up today, and I was freaking blown away.

IMG_2234.jpeg

@War Eagle is being too nice to mention the part where I was a jackass that took so long to pay off the wager that I felt the need to add some juice to the winnings to make up for my delinquency 😀😀😀

@War Eagle is being too nice to mention the part where I was a jackass that took so long to pay off the wager that I felt the need to add some juice to the winnings to make up for my delinquency 😀😀😀
Dude, it was no problem it all, all freaking good. You went over the top, I owe you!

Been looking for a new set of clubs for my boys, and @pumbaa offered a U.S. Kids Golf set he had. Would not accept payment, and even threw in some extras for the kids (maybe dad ;)). Can't wait to get the boys out on the course! Thanks for your generosity @pumbaa!! THPers are simply the best!

20231107_140813.jpg

Had a friendly wager with @tequila4kapp on the Auburn/Cal football game earlier this year. Bet was losing side sent a sleeve of balls to the winning side.

Well, umm, a dozen of these guys showed up today, and I was freaking blown away.

View attachment 9219685
I think those are the best Grandaddy ball to date. 🔥

Huge shoutout to @MarMill for offering to help me out and hooking me uo with a Vic Nat ball marker to add to my Dormie network collection!

IMG_8682.jpeg

@Junkyard. That's almost enough said as is. But there's more. He was recently selling a Shot Scope H4 here and I expressed interest, incase he didn't sell it over there and the postage wouldn't kill me. He asked for my address to check costs.

The next thing I know, I get a delivery notice from this side. He'd sent it, wouldn't accept any payment and said to consider it a gift from Santa. I'll have it in hand as soon as it clears customs.

I really appreciate this @Junkyard! I've been looking at making the switch to Shot Scope and now I will. I will definitely pay the kindness forward.

Back