THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

This mug was graciously sent to me by a fellow THPer who had an extra. I had commented how much I liked it from Ballyhack. They had them in the cottages for use there but did not have any for sale in the pro shop there or at Dormie Club in Sept. This place and the people here just continue to humble me. Somehow my coffee tastes just a little bit better than it normally does. 🙂
20231101_070311.jpg

This mug was graciously sent to me by a fellow THPer who had an extra. I had commented how much I liked it from Ballyhack. They had them in the cottages for use there but did not have any for sale in the pro shop there or at Dormie Club in Sept. This place and the people here just continue to humble me. Somehow my coffee tastes just a little bit better than it normally does. 🙂
View attachment 9218050
Just a great cup!!! Well done and a great gesture!

View attachment 9218050
Damn. That's a great mug.

Wanted to shout out to @shanewu , we play quite a bit of golf together and always have a good time. Appreciate you getting my AC membership this year.
Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

Wanted to shout out to @shanewu , we play quite a bit of golf together and always have a good time. Appreciate you getting my AC membership this year.
NICE and dang it , he got to you before I did!!??

Shoutout @Moore_Golf for picking up my AC membership this year
Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

Man, I love this thread and this community!

View attachment 9218050
That is a solid mug! I didn't see a lot of accessories like that in the Victoria National Pro shop!

@Scooby45 picked up my AC Membership for 2024… Thank you my friend.

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

happy to do it, my friend! we need to play a round together again soon!

@shanewu is a stand up guy! Glad I had the opportunity to meet him in Louisville this year!!!

View attachment 9217645

I’m not sure who these are from but I want to say thank you! These really made my day, they were sent over a week ago but I have not checked my mail then I was traveling but I’m home now before leaving again and from the bottom of my heart someone in Florida I thank you so much.

Nevermind my mind just hit me! @Junkyard these have to be from you!
If you ever get the chance, do not pass up The Colony. Enjoy!

Last edited:
And thank you @Jtubb17 for picking up mine! I will definitely pass it on!!!
I’m glad someone picked yours up too but I don’t want to take credit from whoever it was.

Back