Kris was talking a bit about wanting less height and Meredith wanted a bit more.

Interesting on the trajectory.. I have found this to be true when around people that play for a living in that they never bought into the "high launch" hype. Now they are plenty of players who hit it to the moon but just as many that don't.

The player who hit the "riser" tee ball are great to watch.

One thing that was very interesting to me is that the girls were not into equipment like we are. They play the latest equipment, are fitted properly to it, but really don't have much interest in it. They have what they have and they hit the hell out of it.

One thing that was very interesting to me is that the girls were not into equipment like we are. They play the latest equipment, are fitted properly to it, but really don't have much interest in it. They have what they have and they hit the hell out of it.

There is probably a good lesson to learn from that observation.

Dont get me wrong, they have the latest stuff. But they choose properly each season and are properly fit for every single club in their bag. They just dont change every week.

There is, but at the same time, we play an entirely different game. They are in a different world that we EVER will be. I love the equipment pondering and talk.

Right. The lesson I got from it was just buy the best you can afford that is fitted to you and forget about it. I seem to buy stuff throughout the season and always have. A club or two I ain't use to. It all adds up to the same amount anyway.

It really was WR. Looking forward to playing with them again.

Maybe better results next time JB. As long as everyone enjoyed themselves that is all that matters. That is what this site is all about, different levels of ability comming together and playing the game we all love and enjoy.

Spoiler
Well that and when you have the opportunity to rip the heart and will of your opponent with some well placed smack talk, do so with much appreciation and reckless abandon. Like Charlie Sheen in a room full of strippers carrying bottles of gin and pouches of drugs.

I'll ask again. :)

I don't mean star struck at all. I mean when you, or anyone, play with professionals, is there anything you learn just by watching them play, be it course management, how they hit the ball, etc?

Great vids, have anymore?

We need to look into getting you some wireless mics though. :smile:

I don't mean star struck at all. I mean when you, or anyone, play with professionals, is there anything you learn just by watching them play, be it course management, how they hit the ball, etc?

I thought I covered, but for me, the answer is no. I am just playing my game. I play golf to have a good time. We joke around, laugh, have a good time and play my game.

Great vids, have anymore?

We need to look into getting you some wireless mics though. :smile:

If you take a look at our show coverage, you will see we have wireless mics as well as HD cameras. This was really more about some quick 20 second clips with our pocket video camera. Unfortunately it broke this morning and we had to make do.

It's hard to say that you learn much watching them because, in reality, they can just walk up to a 20 foot putt and drain it without looking like they put any effort into it. Kris and Meredith are both awesome off the tee. One thing I learned is that they actually prefer a lower ball flight with their driver than I expected them to. It made me feel that my driver trajectory was pretty good.

Here are my thoughts. In the end, what I really learned was that playing when you are young, practicing all the time, and having natural talent is the key. We will always play a different game and there is nothing wrong with it.

If you take a look at our show coverage, you will see we have wireless mics as well as HD cameras. This was really more about some quick 20 second clips with our pocket video camera. Unfortunately it broke this morning and we had to make do.

Oh. I've watched some of the show footage but that is at work where my computer's audio is all messed (by the time I get home I don't get much time to listen to much other than stupid kids shows) up so I didn't know.

I guess we need to look into stopping the wind, at least when footage is being shot. :D :D :D

Here are my thoughts. In the end, what I really learned was that playing when you are young, practicing all the time, and having natural talent is the key. We will always play a different game and there is nothing wrong with it.
Must have been a lot of fun though...to play with such great ball strikers. I played once with a young woman who was attending a D1 school on a golf scholarship. I scratched my head thinking that if she hit a ball like that what would seeing a pro on the LPGA Tour be like?

It made me realize that hitting the sweet spot trumps swing speed any day. Their swing speed is not much different than mine, but what they do with it is just insane.

Must have been a lot of fun though...to play with such great ball strikers. I played once with a young woman who was attending a D1 school on a golf scholarship. I scratched my head thinking that if she hit a ball like that what would seeing a pro on the LPGA Tour be like?

Posted via Tapatalk.

It made me realize that hitting the sweet spot trumps swing speed any day. Their swing speed is not much different than mine, but what they do with it is just insane.

Posted via Tapatalk.
I know what you mean. She had this little dime shaped spot on the sweet spot of her irons.

That seemed like it was pretty awesome. And for them to be dropping shots like that around the pin and it being a bad day is amazing. Imagine if they were on? Crap!

It's like when I play rounds with my friend who is a +2. Yes he's only 5 better than me, but when he's firing at pins it's amazing. Even just the length he has is almost 2 clubs more than me.

Makes me jealous lol, wish i could of been playing out there with them, i wanna see me some pro's play

great videos! sounds windy but i caught most of the conversation. fun girls - i would love to game with them anyday. it would make for an amusing round. girls talking smack is a great thing lol. you dont see that often!

thanks for posting and keeping us up to date- and for being good sports.

Great stuff! This is why I am preferring the lady's side more and more. The access they provide is very entertaining. Thanks for letting us get a glimpse of your round.

Great videos! It looks like it was a ton of fun I think it would be so much fun to play with a pro someday whether it is PGA or LPGA. I've enjoyed following these updates and watching the vids

This was a fantastic thing to follow. Congrats to the girls, but congrats to all of you for a fun day on the course and the spirit of competition. Thanks for taking us along!

Thanks for the on course videos! That video after 13 though hurt to watch!

Back