Good work guys, looks like the ladies brought it today. So what were you guys playing before besides bragging rights?

Just bragging rights today ;)

I gotta say that is a tougher format than what was originally posted, you guys were fighting an uphill battle but hey, you still went in and had fun. Good work. I'm guessing something fun was setup for the remaining holes though! I can't wait to hear your impressions of the match when you're done.

It was a tough format. In the end, the second three holes of the scramble killed us. We were hanging in there until the 10th hole.

Nice try, but I'm sure you still had a great time, you can't beat playing with a couple of pros!

Thank for all the positive comments today, guys. In the end, we came back to finish four holes down, but as you know, the damage was already done. We didn't have any really bad holes, but they just don't miss much at all. At one point, Kris missed a flag by about 30 feet and said that she wished she was hitting the ball better today. That was probably her worst miss all day. Amazing stuff.

Videos to come soon! Like JB said, take a moment to follow these girls on Twitter if you are on there. Both have a lot going for them and are really great people. I will be watching for them any time I look at an LPGA leader board in the future.
You bet buddy, I was pulling for you. That format would indeed be tough, to give a professional golfer the luxury of having another pro as a scramble partner is bad news!!

Yeah I'm following both now, I even tweeted them a little smack talk. Hanks would be proud of me!

Great stuff!

4 down to a couple of pros in that format is a really good showing. Thanks for the updates, looking forward to some videos, and again thanks to the ladies and the course. :clapp:

1st post updated with some videos.

Great videos guys, sounds like you had a blast. I bet it was unreal to see Pros play in person and along side them. Goes to show you how much they outplay and how much better they are even than a scratch golfer.

great videos, love how they were throwing down some smack talk lol, wish them much success on the LPGA, ill be watching for them on TV

great videos, love how they were throwing down some smack talk lol, wish them much success on the LPGA, ill be watching for them on TV

They do know how to rub it in. They were great sports in reality. I would tee it up with them any day of the week.

They do know how to rub it in. They were great sports in reality. I would tee it up with them any day of the week.

I would of loved to see that 4 wood to 7 seven feet(think thats what she said), heck of a shot. I actually enjoy watching the LPGA more than the PGA, would love to tee it up with one of them, would be embarrassing on my part but hey it would be fun.

I would of loved to see that 4 wood to 7 seven feet(think thats what she said), heck of a shot. I actually enjoy watching the LPGA more than the PGA, would love to tee it up with one of them, would be embarrassing on my part but hey it would be fun.

It was beautiful. An eagle playing alternate shot is awesome!

They were both hilarious. They didn't take anything too serious, but were still trying to make all their shots. I can't tell you how many times they'd miss slightly, and then put a chip shot to two feet. If we hit it to ten feet, they'd hit it to eight. If we drained a putt, they'd drain their's. I'm seriously amazed by their game off the tee. Meredith has amazing trajectory that rolls forever, while Kris hits a high, tiny draw that just CARRIES.

They were both hilarious. They didn't take anything too serious, but were still trying to make all their shots. I can't tell you how many times they'd miss slightly, and then put a chip shot to two feet. If we hit it to ten feet, they'd hit it to eight. If we drained a putt, they'd drain their's. I'm seriously amazed by their game off the tee. Meredith has amazing trajectory that rolls forever, while Kris hits a high, tiny draw that just CARRIES.

How were they for distance Hawk? Did they hit their irons pretty long and drivers? I saw the videos and they kept up with you guys (or should I say you kept up with them) off the tee but did they hit their irons a good distance as well?

Those videos are GREAT! I laughed out loud at this one...."look at the yellow ball up there!" "Hawk's up there, but he lies 2." Good stuff!

Man so not only could these two play lights out, they also looked like they are a blast to golf with.

This is funny to me.

We went with what they wanted to do since they made the trek over. It was fun and for the first 8 holes we were right there.

Im not sure what you mean really. I went in like I always do trying to win. If I go into anything star struck or thinking just work with them on my game, they beat me before it starts. Im sure its just me though.

I want to thank Meredith and Kris for coming out today. They were great sports and we had an awesome time. We even got it back and won the last two holes despite the match being over. They outclassed us today, but I definitely want a rematch. We can even keep the same format!

We have tons of video of them trash talking and even some stuff from us as well. We will have it up this evening for everybody. Thank you for following us and I want to thank Hawk for keeping the thread updated.
I don't mean star struck at all. I mean when you, or Hawk, play with professionals, is there anything you learn just by watching them play, be it course management, how they hit the ball, etc.

They were right around a 1/2 to a club longer than me, and about one less than Jb.

How were they for distance Hawk? Did they hit their irons pretty long and drivers? I saw the videos and they kept up with you guys (or should I say you kept up with them) off the tee but did they hit their irons a good distance as well?

Posted via Tapatalk.

Looks like the boys had some fun even though they lost this battle!

I got home and read this entire thread from this morning on. Great fun following along and reading all of the comments. The videos were great and prophetic, "you're gonna get a whipping" turned out to be so true. I know it was a blast, and I actually think you two represented THP very well.

I just got home too, and finished reading the thread. Sorry you guys got beat by the girls, but at least you had fun! Getting ready to watch the videos now.

Loved the videos, the girls were having a great time! Too bad it was so windy, but I think I caught most of what was said!

Nice Vids...
I really like the trash talking the girls did...
Makes it a little more personable...

Good job guys.... (and since JB never grew up, was Hawk able to do the math after 13??) :act-up:

They were right around a 1/2 to a club longer than me, and about one less than Jb.

Thats just about what I average against my friends...1.5x-2x clubs down from them....

Again...nice idea by THP....

Great effort you guys, love the videos, looks like everyone had alot of fun!

It really was WR. Looking forward to playing with them again.

Those videos are GREAT! I laughed out loud at this one...."look at the yellow ball up there!" "Hawk's up there, but he lies 2." Good stuff!

Man so not only could these two play lights out, they also looked like they are a blast to golf with.

Thanks P4B, it was a good time.

That was great video Guys. Have fun on DAY 2 Of the Hawk Landing Or is it day 3 . Hey did you count friday as a day?:smile-big:

Interesting on the trajectory.. I have found this to be true when around people that play for a living in that they never bought into the "high launch" hype. Now they are plenty of players who hit it to the moon but just as many that don't.

The player who hit the "riser" tee ball are great to watch.

Back