THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Going to pick up my computer! Graphics card went out on it but it's fixed now. Be back to join in on the convo in a bit! Hopefully I don't have the dreaded hooks on Oct 20th lol

I am really happy for you guys in OH. Mike and Dan are awesome guys and I know everyone will have a blast. I was bummed before not I am close to inconsolable.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah dude. 30 for the rounds AND dinner. Game on Ohio.

I take it back 10Y. I'm going all out. Might even need to use some CMBs again hahaha!
I will make sure I load the on top of everything else this time.

Seriously though, I really hope a lot of folks can make it out to this. I had a great time in Atlanta, and cant wait to do it all over again. The fact that is possibly the LAST Tour Van Stop of the year should make some ears perk up, and hopefully encourage some people to make it to this one.

After hanging out with Mike and Dan last weekend, I started looking around at flights to see what I could find to make it up to Ohio to play some golf and hang out again. Then, it took off from there and turned in to THIS! Going to be quite the trip.

In honor of this event.

veqy3aqu.jpg

yeah man you guys that havent met JB and WE are in for a treat, 2 great dudes that love THP, golf and having a great time on the course

Heres how excited I am for this

I never work past 5, its now 5:25 and Im still here
a huge project from my CFO due immediately, and Id rather sit here and THP

also, since this thing is BLOWING up, we are going to go with a demo day saturday morning, then a round of golf. Then another 18 Sunday morning. Im working with the courses on the final prices as it changes slightly from our original plan. Should have tee times finalized in the next few days. Saturday round will be probably around lunch time and Sunday will be in the early AM.

Below is the list I have, going to seperate it out, so if something is wrong, let me know

Saturday

Mikedean441
Canadan
TheToppDogg
Bullfrog
Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
Brock
GolfinFF
JB
WAR EAGLE
10yarddraw
T2GRN18
Bhillin

Sunday
Mikedean441
Canadan
TheToppDogg
Bullfrog
Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
Brock
GolfinFF
JB
WAR EAGLE
T2GRN18
Bhillin

I would love to go! However I couldnt go that far haha. Have fun guys, these things are a blast

Wow , you guys are like the energizer Bunny , Just keep going and going and going . This is fantastic for Ohioians that havent had the chance to attend and event .

I'm going to see what I swing for Sunday..

dont look now but I got VA VINCE pondering this trip

haha probably no front door service for this one!

I might have to pass.....

I wonder if I should I start arranging the tour stop in Southern California for January or February when all you guys are covered in snow? :thinking:

That is awesome. If the timing works I may try to attend this one. I've got some flight credits I need to use.

For all parties involved, I really hope the "golden ticket" did not leave Bentwater. :bulgy-eyes:

That is awesome. If the timing works I may try to attend this one. I've got some flight credits I need to use.

For all parties involved, I really hope the "golden ticket" did not leave Bentwater. :bulgy-eyes:

Get it done buddy.. I'd love to see some of my new ATL buddies come up!! I hear it's not a bad trip!

I might have to pass.....

I wonder if I should I start arranging the tour stop in Southern California for January or February when all you guys are covered in snow? :thinking:

... It doesn't snow in South Florida...

There was mention of a possible second contest?

Great news guys, what a great time this will be!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I like the sound of this!

Back