THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Dan, I'm still your #1 fan!

HERES THE LIST, IF YOU WANT ON HERE AND ARE COMING FOR SURE, POST IN HERE AND PM ME

Attending:
Mikedean441
Canadan
TheToppDogg
Bullfrog
Robman7
Cg13
Hitman
Barspin89
Brock
GolfinFF
JB
WAR EAGLE
10yarddraw
T2GRN18
Bhillin

Last edited:
I just googled RV parks in WI. Dang it Ohio being better than Cheeseland. I wish I could swing this trip by the general.

You can. Cmon down dude.

HERES THE LIST, IF YOU WANT ON HERE AND ARE COMING FOR SURE, POST IN HERE AND PM ME

Attending:
Mikedean441
Canadan
TheToppDogg
Bullfrog
Robman7
Cg13
Hitman
Barspin89
Brock
GolfinFF
JB
WAR EAGLE
10yarddraw
T2GRN18
It would be nice to get it up to 30. Is that unreasonable?

I'd love nothing more than to call these courses and say we are playing 30

Yeah man, I'll dial it back.. Unless JRod comes out.. Then I'm swinging hard haha
Im not travelling 1500 miles for you to dial it back.

Yeah man, I'll dial it back.. Unless JRod comes out.. Then I'm swinging hard haha
lol nice. Last time we played CG13 about knocked himself out in the parking lot if I remember correctly haha

lol nice. Last time we played CG13 about knocked himself out in the parking lot if I remember correctly haha

hahahahaha!! Dude played on two hours of sleep and what I would argue was a concussion.. Ridiculous.

hahahahaha!! Dude played on two hours of sleep and what I would argue was a concussion.. Ridiculous.

Must have run head first into a fire hydrant.

I'd love nothing more than to call these courses and say we are playing 30

Yeah dude. 30 for the rounds AND dinner. Game on Ohio.

Im not travelling 1500 miles for you to dial it back.

I take it back 10Y. I'm going all out. Might even need to use some CMBs again hahaha!

Mike, I'll let you know by this weekend.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Whoaaaa... didn't see that coming!!! That's awesome the Rangefinder is making it's way back up this way. I'm going to have to make this happen.... have some vacation to burn by the end of the year and can't think of a better way. Can't wait. OHIO!!!!

Think I'll be having a road trip.

Let me know if you want to car pool, I'm in.

and for you guys near by...there is NO reason to miss this thing. You have seen all of the recaps about the great times that have taken place, we have all asked "why couldnt they do one in Ohio or close to me"...well here ya go, served up on a platter

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Whoaaaa... didn't see that coming!!! That's awesome the Rangefinder is making it's way back up this way. I'm going to have to make this happen.... have some vacation to burn by the end of the year and can't think of a better way. Can't wait. OHIO!!!!

Let me know if you want to car pool, I'm in.

updated ya to the list....jrod if u are in for sure, let me know

and for you guys near by...there is NO reason to miss this thing. You have seen all of the recaps about the great times that have taken place, we have all asked "why couldnt they do one in Ohio or close to me"...well here ya go, served up on a platter

MAKE IT HAPPEN
Boom exactly! I've been waiting for this one, so glad it actually came together!

We always have a blast at these. Everyone in the area should come! Gonna be legendary!

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Totally agreed. You're crazy to live within 300 miles and miss this.

Anyone around the northern Indiana area want to carpool?

Back