THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Yeah the winter gathering might need to be a road trip

I am excited about jb's promise to come back, u guys really brought it!

I can't get over how much fun I had with BigLee33 and GolfNut81 on Sat. They had me falling out of the cart laughing half the round.

haha will Kentucky finally get their wish?!

No way only guy from ky ever to make it has been biglee, that's barely better than Michigan

No way only guy from ky ever to make it has been biglee, that's barely better than Michigan

haha let's break the barrier and take it to Tennessee... That'll shake em up.

...and we'd probably avoid frostbite.

haha let's break the barrier and take it to Tennessee... That'll shake em up.

...and we'd probably avoid frostbite.

Let me check my calender.....lol

War eagle might not come back unless its 70 out

If we go to Kentucky, I am getting custom Candy Stripe golf pants made, and I want to ride with BigLee33.....Just to get him worked up!!

I miss Freddie was bummed he couldn't make it, he would have had some laughs

well if there are any ohio ppl who arent going to the mc hit me up for a smaller spring competitive thing
its only gonna b 16 ppl total

One Biglee is better than 50 guys from Michigan...you should know that deano!

If we go to Kentucky, I am getting custom Candy Stripe golf pants made, and I want to ride with BigLee33.....Just to get him worked up!!

I had a blast with you too brother. I'll ride around with you and your horrible looking candy stripe pants any day!

Vince if you can work it out Mattaponi it was an eye opener for me recently. A lot of rolling hills and super greens.
I'd drive down there in a heart beat.

Played Mattaponi a few times with Staple and Tyler, great course. We should defineatly get toghther and play soon.

Played Mattaponi a few times with Staple and Tyler, great course. We should defineatly get toghther and play soon.

I'd make that drive and that grouping sounds fantastic. Have fun in Williamsburg I played Golden Horseshoe on the way to Virgina Beach the week before Ohio and it was playing good bro.

Let me check my calender.....lol

War eagle might not come back unless its 70 out
Interesting fact on how bad Ohio hates me....

Dan sent me a picture of the temp in Ohio while he was driving and it was 80*. I looked at the temp down here as soon as he sent that... 78*

What a cruel joke.

Interesting fact on how bad Ohio hates me....

Dan sent me a picture of the temp in Ohio while he was driving and it was 80*. I looked at the temp down here as soon as he sent that... 78*

What a cruel joke.

Ohio loves u war, 70s is over rated

One Biglee is better than 50 guys from Michigan...you should know that deano!

This is the truth. Michigan has nothing on you man!

well if there are any ohio ppl who arent going to the mc hit me up for a smaller spring competitive thing
its only gonna b 16 ppl total

any sponsors involved?

Is Michigan even one of the 49 states any more? Michigan is dead to me.

Is Michigan even one of the 49 states any more? Michigan is dead to me.

I think they are still around, Ive caught wind of a MI vs OH battle for the ages competition next year, looking into it

Wow War you just keeping making friends with the states in that area don't you?

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

I think they are still around, Ive caught wind of a MI vs OH battle for the ages competition next year, looking into it
If you hold it in Ohio, at least we know they will be a no-show and have to forfeit.

There is a Michigan vs Ohio competition? I would assume that the MI competitors get magic carpet rides to the event as they do not like to travel obviously. I kid of course. Who knows what happens in the Spring in this area. Lots of buzz from the last one, that is for sure. I would hate if other events were on similar weekends for the planners.

Back