THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Love the write ups fellas. THP seems different for me now. Matching people to the posts has really given me a different perspective in all good ways.

Jrod, I'm still Dan's biggest fan. You can't play as well as him and be a fan. You have to be a hack like me... :smile: I hope you liked that Test ball. How did it work out for you. I hope I get a chance to tee it up with you sometime. I would like to watch you play golf, I am sure I could learn a thing or two. Plus we would have fun, you seem like a cool dude.

Jrod, I'm still Dan's biggest fan. You can't play as well as him and be a fan. You have to be a hack like me... :smile: I hope you liked that Test ball. How did it work out for you. I hope I get a chance to tee it up with you sometime. I would like to watch you play golf, I am sure I could learn a thing or two. Plus we would have fun, you seem like a cool dude.

JRod is big time. On paper anyways. If you asked him during his round, you'd think he was gearing up for a round in the 120s hahaha

Hitman... TommyBoy... Hope you had a safe trip back. It was good to see you again. I'm glad your back held up for you this weekend. Plus it was a trip watching you chutt that ball close and win the Spider S. That sure is a purdy flat stick. Until we play again...

JRod is big time. On paper anyways. If you asked him during his round, you'd think he was gearing up for a round in the 120s hahaha
Dan, I'm your number one fan. Can you send me a photo for the Fan club t-shirts I'm having made. Mine will say Fan Club Prez on the back. :laughing:

It was a pleasure meeting you too, Bullfrog. I'm all in for the outing, but maybe we will see each other before that. By the way, a fellow smoker is a good man in my book. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Dan, I'm your number one fan. Can you send me a photo for the Fan club t-shirts I'm having made. Mine will say Fan Club Prez on the back. :laughing:

Is it going to be one of those sweet Obama style blue/red/white looking photos? I'm down with that. I expect you to wave little Canadian flags as well.

Is it going to be one of those sweet Obama style blue/red/white looking photos? I'm down with that. I expect you to wave little Canadian flags as well.
Will do! Where can I get those at? They seem to be rare.

It was a pleasure meeting you too, Bullfrog. I'm all in for the outing, but maybe we will see each other before that. By the way, a fellow smoker is a good man in my book. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
Yeah, MarcW kept impersonating the Tee box Marshal. The first time he did it I about pee'd myself laughing. After talking to the Marshal I almost quit smoking on the spot...

Yeah, MarcW kept impersonating the Tee box Marshal. The first time he did it I about pee'd myself laughing. After talking to the Marshal I almost quit smoking on the spot...

Lol. I heard you say that down at your cart. I felt bad for him too and felt even worse instantly lighting up a cigarette.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Love the write ups fellas. THP seems different for me now. Matching people to the posts has really given me a different perspective in all good ways.
Griff, I didn't get a chance to chat with you much. But hopefully that will change. If your not far from Robman and he comes this way to play or I go that way to play. you should join up. Thanks for letting me hit that scor wedge. Felt nice.

Griff, I didn't get a chance to chat with you much. But hopefully that will change. If your not far from Robman and he comes this way to play or I go that way to play. you should join up. Thanks for letting me hit that scor wedge. Felt nice.

Sounds good to me.

90 hours, 2348 miles travelled, just touched down in Sarasota.

Thanks to everyone for a memorable weekend, even if I was half frozen for most of it.

Thanks for making the trip Ryan. Sooner or later I hope to be able to play a round of Golf with you bro.

Why quit? It's apparent the tracheotomy didnt stop him from doing so. He probably plugs that hole with a Canadian Cuban every night.

Why quit? It's apparent the tracheotomy didnt stop him from doing so. He probably plugs that hole with a Canadian Cuban every night.
Doh! Tipped out for a good seal lol

#mostawkwardconversationever

great recap Bullfrog, was good to see you as always!

If some chick buys a vowel and then wants to solve the puzzle I am gonna go on a money waster rage! Haha

Hit her upside her jaw with a piece of chicken.

wanted to put all 3 videos on 1 spot so the memories arent buried too far

Thanks Deano, I can't see them at work, but I wrote the page number down and I am planning on rewatching them tonight. If I can find my camera, its MIA at the moment, Ill throw some pictures of the FGP up.

Back