THP Tour Van - Coming To You - Results

Des Moines is super close... hmmm!

Come on over, HuskAir. We are going to make it a real fun weekend for everybody that makes the trip.

you said....penal.

there's definitely some great courses down by the shore around AC way which would be easy to get to from just about anywhere in the tri-state area and have RV parking nearby

there are some nice ones out that way that are pretty fun to play as well.

Come on over, HuskAir. We are going to make it a real fun weekend for everybody that makes the trip.

I'm going to do my best to make it!

you need to work your way down here for that. cheap lodging at casa de Hanks

there are some nice ones out that way that are pretty fun to play as well.

you need to work your way down here for that. cheap lodging at casa de Hanks

as long as there is no conflict in dates I will be there.

After reading about the Texas trip, consider me subscribed to this thread. It will be quite a haul to make it to one of these, but if I can, I will. Sounds like a blast to me! Depends on where in NC and NJ, and the dates of course, as to whether or not I'll make it.

I am DEFINITELY coming to the NJ event!!! There are some great courses in Northern NJ also, like Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, Bowling Green and Crystal Springs. But whereever you guys chose.

I'LL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON!!!!!:clapp:

Last edited:
We are working on the dates currently and should have some news soon.

I am DEFINITELY coming to the NJ event!!! There are some great courses in Northern NJ also, like Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, Bowling Green and Crystal Springs. But whereever you guys chose.

Please don't play any of those courses. I'd cry. :( lol

Can't wait to see you guys in L.A. one day

Rumor has it, date and stop #1 will be announced tonight....Stay tuned.

Oh snap! I want one of them special RV hats.

Sarasota? Bogey's? Awesome!

THP birdie is singing!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Let my trip pondering begin!!

Oh snap! I want one of them special RV hats.

Dude, they are so freaking sharp. I was truly surprised at just how sweet they came out.

Pictures = no justice

Can't wait to hear

Ahhh why cant I be rich lol. Just checked and STL is a 6hr drive, not sure if I can swing that or not. I guess it all depends on the date and how much money I have saved up by then.

NC has some beautiful courses that are reasonably priced and is really nice in the fall. If you're in the Triangle area (or slightly east), then I'll make a trip down to try and join. I used to live there and have lots of family in the area. Having been to most of the 40 largest cities in the US, I honestly think Raleigh is one of the nation's best places to live.

Dude....It was announced a while ago...hehe

Where is the announcement?????????????? I can't find it!!!!!:excruciating:

Back