THP Store Now Open

Ok, to save ya shippingg (dont me saving $$ but You) you could give me mine @ the outting.

Thank you all. All the towels that were ordered have been shipped and people should start seeing them arrive shortly.

Thank you all. All the towels that were ordered have been shipped and people should start seeing them arrive shortly.

Should I be expecting a big brown UPS truck or a small white USPS truck? Reason for asking is UPS always delivers to my work, and USPS delivers to my house!

All towels ship via USPS

YAY!! So when we play this weekend the BF will have his very own towel and not keep using mine :clapp:

YAY!! So when we play this weekend the BF will have his very own towel and not keep using mine :clapp:

I hope so. Since you are in CA and we are in FL it might take a little longer but USPS is much faster than UPS so there is a chance you will have it by Friday or Saturday. I hope it gets there in time.

I hope so. Since you are in CA and we are in FL it might take a little longer but USPS is much faster than UPS so there is a chance you will have it by Friday or Saturday. I hope it gets there in time.

Will let you know!

Came across this in email:

Limited Edition Products With THP Logo Available Now And Only Through THP Website
Online store opens, will build awareness of latest products and companies endorsed by THP

THP Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum, publishes a quarterly print publication and hosts a weekly radio show, today announced the debut of its online golf store, a shop accessible through www.thehackerspardise.com which will feature unique products and accessories from leading companies such as Antigua, Daphne's Head covers, Pukka Headwear and more.

All products will bear the iconic THP logo and slogan: "Don't Just Play Golf, Live It."

2022087.jpg

"Our readers have been asking for this for quite some time and love the new logo and slogan," said THP President Josh Babbitt. "Since we will only sell products we endorse, we also see the online store as an opportunity to build awareness about the products and the companies behind them."

The first item being sold currently is the Spotless Swing Towel , a premium multi-use towel that removes dirt, mud, water and grass on the inside, while the outside can be used for hands and face. The main body of the towel is made with durable microfiber fabric which absorbs over 600% of its weight in dirt, grime and water. The online store will be updated frequently with more unique apparel and accessories. Already on tap that will debut next week in the THP Store are items from Daphne's Head Covers, Antigua Golf and Pukka Headwear.

2022085.jpg

Thanks Smalls.

Received mine today. The logo is sweet. My other one has been fantastic. I am sold on these towels.

Just ordered my towel!
I'm happy that the logo and slogan have already earned the label "iconic." :)

Cool store!:good:

I got home yesterday, ran straight to the mail box and thought I would share this with everyone. Look how nice that swing towel looks

IMAG0127.jpg

I got home yesterday, ran straight to the mail box and thought I would share this with everyone. Look how nice that swing towel looks

IMAG0127.jpg

nice gravel!!!

towel looks nice, hope I get mine today so I can use it this weekend.

I can't wait to receive the BF's today...or maybe tomorrow...or with my luck, next week sometime? :confused2:

towel looks nice, hope I get mine today so I can use it this weekend.

you will love it ddec! the thing just works, splendidly i might add!

I was so happy when I got it....I like how it sits as well....the other towels hang too low for me.

I was so happy when I got it....I like how it sits as well....the other towels hang too low for me.

That is such a good point I feel the same way. My other towel would drg on the floor when I was carrying my bag and it would drive me crazy. This one sits well on the bag.

So glad everybody is starting to get them and enjoying them as they arrive.

I have one of those really large snake towels. If you don't loop it around the frame on the back of the cart,,,,,,, it drags in the mud like a sidewinder :angry:

I am looking forward to getting my new THP towel! Kelly has her pink one on her bag and that thing looks very functional to say the least. Clean your clubs on the inside and wipe your face on the outside.. It's gotta be good!

Whoo hoo! Just ordered one. Thanks for the bump JB!

Back