THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

these prizes are amazing...and the crazy thing is, I have a feeling there is still a lot more to come. Even if I walk away from this outing without any of those prizes I know it is going to be an amazing time.

So glad that everybody is enjoying this look into the prizes. With their being this many prizes and less than 50 people in attendance at the outing, the odds are definitely pretty good.

these prizes are amazing...and the crazy thing is, I have a feeling there is still a lot more to come. Even if I walk away from this outing without any of those prizes I know it is going to be an amazing time.

Thats fo sho! I still cant believe its not a sell out! Amazing prizes, chance to meet and hang out with the likes of TC and thanks!!!

ha ha.

This just keeps getting better and better!

All I can say is WOW!! That TM pack is crazy!! I have a new favorite!! Thanks again to THP and all of the companies for donating these awesome prizes!!

Moved some posts from this thread to the regular outing thread. Lets keep this one about the prizes and hte contest and the brands participating, rather than the same stuff that is in the other thread. Sorry guys, but thanks

There are some amazing prizes from the Mizunos to the TM prize pack its hard to say what is the best one, they all rock!

you can't win the epic TM pack....you have most of that stuff already! lol
There are some amazing prizes from the Mizunos to the TM prize pack its hard to say what is the best one, they all rock!

Thats fo sho! I still cant believe its not a sell out! Amazing prizes, chance to meet and hang out with the likes of TC and thanks!!!

i'm highly overrated!

i think it's important that these OEM's (not you kevin, the folks donating) know how appreciative we truly are. it means a lot to me that all the companies represented believe in what we have here. i hope that the lucky winners can do your gear proud!! JB and GG always want to thank us and that's all fine and dandy but if it weren't for their hardwork, and the wonderful relationships they've developed, none of this would be possible!

thanks team THP!

i'm highly overrated!

i think it's important that these OEM's (not you kevin, the folks donating) know how appreciative we truly are. it means a lot to me that all the companies represented believe in what we have here. i hope that the lucky winners can do your gear proud!! JB and GG always want to thank us and that's all fine and dandy but if it weren't for their hardwork, and the wonderful relationships they've developed, none of this would be possible!

thanks team THP!

Very well said Pale Rider guy!!

With these prizes available this outing is going to be amazing all the way around. Thank you to all the companies who have supported this and thank you to JB and GG for all your hard work in getting this together, your efforts are very much appreciated!

i'm highly overrated!

thanks team THP!

Thank you for those kind words. We hope everybody is enjoying these contest prizes so far. The outing is getting kicked up to another level.

Wow. This has to be the most drool worthy thread EVER,
Thanks THP and all the companies providing prizes! BEST WEEKEND EVER!

Wow. This has to be the most drool worthy thread EVER,
Thanks THP and all the companies providing prizes! BEST WEEKEND EVER!

I agree. Usually we are drooling over stuff that we can't get, but people WILL win these awesome peices of equipmenet. How sweet!

I have to tell you guys, when you see this putter up close, you will realize just how special it is. Pics dont do it justice. I want to win it myself....hehe

All of these prizes are just top notch.

I have to tell you guys, when you see this putter up close, you will realize just how special it is. Pics dont do it justice. I want to win it myself....hehe

All of these prizes are just top notch.

i'm assuming you are talking about the machine? i mean, you have 200 putters in your house. or are you giving away some of those odyssey putters at the outing?

Sure am. It is gorgeous.

i'm sure the pics do it no justice. it's amazing how a finish like that can be created. how's it feel?

i'm sure the pics do it no justice. it's amazing how a finish like that can be created. how's it feel?

I wouldnt date putt with one being as it is a prize. But I have another like it and it is about as good as any I have ever tried. Machine has a feel that is incredible.

I wouldnt date putt with one being as it is a prize. But I have another like it and it is about as good as any I have ever tried. Machine has a feel that is incredible.

i meant does it feel heavy, just right, what? it looks like it would be heavy, but perhaps that's just the industrial look that it has.

i meant does it feel heavy, just right, what? it looks like it would be heavy, but perhaps that's just the industrial look that it has.

It feels just right.

Back